Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62463.59

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    all sites sites rigged when ya loose ........ thats the way it goes right ......

What some people don't understand is how many more hands you see online than live... Bad beats happen live also. Last $60 dollar l played in, I went all in with pocket Kings, guy calls with Ace-Queen and winds up with a Little Wheel.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Banned
    This is poker, u have to live with bad beats, else this game is not for you

PokerOwned Master
    it's not rigged so much as the random # generators they use suck they post tu the river if you get what i mean

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeap, if you cannot take bad beats and forget in a minute you are going to be in trouble

PokerOwned Veteran
    Can't play there, but I'll add the site to my long list of rigged poker sites....

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yeah I can't play there either but it does sometimes feel like all the sites has some hacker playing and winning pre-flop.

I think you guys need to realize you just aren't good if you're consistently losing. All there is too it. No hacks, bots, rigging, nothing. just skills or lack thereof.

PokerOwned Veteran
    y say no bots right? from sweden, svenska spel, and swedish police just discovered a scandal where online bots made around $280,000 grinding at the tables lol. all toghether they won around 1,8 mil swedish crones...$16k stayed to the accnt an now is frozen. NL50 NL500
    cash tables....afterall they just got banned from the rooms....lool lucky bastards, live happily forever with the money they made!

PokerOwned Veteran
    i wanna live in sweden :/

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast