Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61096.99

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 11kathy View Post
    I think merge has 3 sites. If they do not want you to play them they should only have one.
    Merge is a network, the sites are all owned by different companies.

ermm.. before my hardrive messed up and all ,my data was lost. i had 24 merge sites on my computer lol

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    You played the same game on two accounts and didn't think that it might be against the rules?
    How could you possibly think that is acceptable?
    whoever did that.. its not even ok to do that with funsteps on two different merge sites, and they auto block that.. lmfao , never gna be ok for direct real money tourneys

Carbon aced and pdc are connected strongly but if its merge its merge. You CANNOT register at 2 different sites for any tournaments its against the TOS. You should have known better then that. Why would you register at 2 different sites? doesnt matter if you didnt play em both you registered on 2 sites. You seriously cant tell us you didnt know you cant do this?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Master
    11kathy They say 2 in every 1 person is a schizophrenic.....go with that defense....."my other personality was registered on Aced and I didn't know." If that don't work. your screwed, cos it sure takes less than half a brain to figure out you can't be in the same tourney as 2 different people!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrDignified View Post
    11kathy They say 2 in every 1 person is a schizophrenic.....go with that defense....."my other personality was registered on Aced and I didn't know." If that don't work. your screwed, cos it sure takes less than half a brain to figure out you can't be in the same tourney as 2 different people!!!!
    lol too funny really!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    this is lesson 'for be learn'(???) dont play on two clients of same network at same time simple and u wnt have trouble i hope u get back atleast one of ur accounts gud luk for u.

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDignified View Post
    ROFLMAO!! Well said!!
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

the fail is strong in this post eastern europians, french, greeks, spanish, germans and especially russians should not be allowed online
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    I hate Russians. they have nothing to do with poker ... playing too lose .. are losers

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast