Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63013.97

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 11kathy View Post
    I found out what happened. I sign up for the freerolls on both carbon and optimus which i guess are connect somehow. So they said i have two accounts. Which you cant do. So i told them i will get rid of one. waiting to see what happens
    You played the same game on two accounts and didn't think that it might be against the rules?
    How could you possibly think that is acceptable?

PokerOwned Pro
    lo que pasa es que tienes huevo

Seasoned Veteran

Thumbs up Help me to open a account on Merge

Hey can anybody help me out to tell me where this Merge client is and how i can register and play tournaments?? somebody told me to do so for practice and improve my game but i dont know where to find it. so if you help me ll be great. even you can write me down in my email ll be great too. Thanks

Elite PokerOwned Member
    huy that bad friend if it's bad that I hope can solve that

Quote Originally Posted by rajiv View Post
    Hey can anybody help me out to tell me where this Merge client is and how i can register and play tournaments?? somebody told me to do so for practice and improve my game but i dont know where to find it. so if you help me ll be great. even you can write me down in my email ll be great too. Thanks
    use the Pokerowned links to open your accounts on Merge net, this will make you able to get into Loyalty programam, read more about affiliate links and loyalty here http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...ges-11883.html

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

lol never heard of tht before but just get verified whats the problem?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I didnt play two games at once. I signed up at both sites and only played at one.

Quote Originally Posted by 11kathy View Post
    I didnt play two games at once. I signed up at both sites and only played at one.
    Well at the other site you may have been sitting out, but you were still part of the game.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm assuming that merge is an alternate poker site.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think merge has 3 sites. If they do not want you to play them they should only have one.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast