Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63960.76

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    after you reach a certain amount of deposit they suspend you until verfied and if you use too many credit cards they suspend it but them saying it is final is rude register under another skin

it happens

thats wierd with no reason, i mean, if u didnt do anything wrong there would not be why to suspend u.....o_O

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    You've got to be kidding right? I mean with Merge customer service what it is these days? She probably farted in the wrong direction.
    I've never heard of ANY poker site just randomly banning people and closing their accounts. They only do so when they feel it is necessary for security reasons.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Like a few have said, try and verify your accounts.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Go to 2plus2 forum and join if you aren't already and post in the carbon forum, there is a rep from carbon there that will usually help resolve issues.

PokerOwned Master
    Man, this is cruel. Surely they allow you to withdraw though, it's you money after all.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I found out what happened. I sign up for the freerolls on both carbon and optimus which i guess are connect somehow. So they said i have two accounts. Which you cant do. So i told them i will get rid of one. waiting to see what happens

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Good luck...good to know at least why they booted you

Quote Originally Posted by 11kathy View Post
    I found out what happened. I sign up for the freerolls on both carbon and optimus which i guess are connect somehow. So they said i have two accounts. Which you cant do. So i told them i will get rid of one. waiting to see what happens
    You can have one account on every Merge skin. What you cannot do is register for a tournament on multiple skins at the same time.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast