Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63002.69

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ACR/BCP Down

hopefully they fix this because it is a huge problem right now, and i think the problem is bigger than they are letting members to believe at 12 pm est they told me it would be up and running within 45 minutes. its 5 pm now still not running properly. TONS OF PEOPLE WERE ALSO INVOLVED IN TOURNAMENTS WHEN ALL THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING AND THE MONEY AND TOURNAMENTS JUST DISAPPEARED , WILL WE GET OUR MONEY BACK? IM OUT A GOOD DEAL OF MONEY FROM THIS INCIDENT. BCP customer service when i spoke to them is a joke and i could tell that most of the communication was 100% scripted.

Quote Originally Posted by greedybee View Post
    hopefully they fix this because it is a huge problem right now, and i think the problem is bigger than they are letting members to believe at 12 pm est they told me it would be up and running within 45 minutes. its 5 pm now still not running properly. TONS OF PEOPLE WERE ALSO INVOLVED IN TOURNAMENTS WHEN ALL THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING AND THE MONEY AND TOURNAMENTS JUST DISAPPEARED , WILL WE GET OUR MONEY BACK? IM OUT A GOOD DEAL OF MONEY FROM THIS INCIDENT. BCP customer service when i spoke to them is a joke and i could tell that most of the communication was 100% scripted.
    I just got paid from the 10K. You need to chill the fuck out.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    not looking good!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    not looking good!!
    its looking good, people are getting paid back, good juicy tourneys being put up, which I think is to make up for it, yeah some private freerolls and regular tourneys are missing, but let gthem get shit together, so what we dont get a po game for today. Things happening, I think they are doing what they can to fix.

FIRM WPN SUPPORTER lol

I love how people have opinions and that allows them to blindly think things are all good.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greedybee View Post
    My friend was in a GTD game when it went down when he contacted tech this is what was said...
    ok so i can not cut and paste cause he dropped the chat to blank screen
    [9/15/2013 11:31:10 PM] : my question in Que was " I understand you guys are probably getting bombed with the tourny shut down. So i will not take a lot of your time I was just wondering if you had a time frame on this issue being resolved, and i will just wait untill then.
    his answer back
    Black Chip poker does not remburse for software issues the games have been shut down and we have restarted our software and everything is up and running again. Good luck on the tables.

Then when he researched the rules he said they do pay provided proof to support and the last 6 split the remaining prize pool.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Sounds like everything is getting sorted out. And considerably fast, in my opinion. Customer service always sucks, I'm sure they know little more than they people contacting them for help. I just hope we have a game tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by pokerponed View Post
    My friend was in a GTD game when it went down when he contacted tech this is what was said...
    ok so i can not cut and paste cause he dropped the chat to blank screen
    [9/15/2013 11:31:10 PM] : my question in Que was " I understand you guys are probably getting bombed with the tourny shut down. So i will not take a lot of your time I was just wondering if you had a time frame on this issue being resolved, and i will just wait untill then.
    his answer back
    Black Chip poker does not remburse for software issues the games have been shut down and we have restarted our software and everything is up and running again. Good luck on the tables.

Then when he researched the rules he said they do pay provided proof to support and the last 6 split the remaining prize pool.
    When i talked to customer service rep. they told me a scripted response of what happens which is not what was reported in your response or your friends in this. I was told that if your not elminated but not in the money you will get your buy in back. If your in the money the prize pool will be paid like 50% of total prize pool (why not 100% IDK) and split based upon how many players remaining and your chip sizes. i just want my buy ins back at least, if not good bye BCP

I was able to log on after I got home - haven't tried any games yet, but at least I can access the site

PokerOwned Master
    the site is back up and running the way it was took some time to fix

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast