Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65879.48

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I got 12th place in the freeroll I joined yesterday so it was not so bad
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Got 3rd in the Lock $10.50

I got lucky from the beginning, only had 2 other players actually sitting in at my starting table. Once I knocked them out, I had a whole table of sitte- outers to pillage.

Got up to 10K stack from that before I got moved to a table with actual people.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Pro
    Saw this 10 days too late, I will definitely jump in the next one this month

PokerOwned Pro
    Forgot... thanks for the heads up. This site is on it!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yah im playing in the one on bovada in a about ten min 100 fr weeee here i come baby gl gl me only site im playing atm so would help

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I have been playing all month won a few dollars its fun

PokerOwned Veteran
    These freerolls have been getting too many entrants

PokerOwned Veteran
    Love these promotions! Keep em coming!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thebest23 View Post
    These freerolls have been getting too many entrants
    Sixty percent of them are sitting out the whole game. As long as you don't get into a pissing match with the one or two other guys sitting in, you should be able to cash with ease. Especially if I'm in a bad position, (i.e. someone [especially someone aggressive] sitting in to my left then I just keep folding and wait for my spots. Generally, the aggressive one will pay you off (it's like they can't let go of one hand) So they can pick up all the small pots and just ship it later. Keep in mind though, sometimes they will get lucky (whether drawing out or just getting a better hand when you have a good one [Shit Happens...]) and that a better player will get out of your way when come in if only rarely. Remember, each game, table, and hand is a different situation.
    Another way to go about it, and I don't care for this strategy as it makes cashing high in the prize pool less likely, you can also slow the play down. By taking your time and only playing super premium hands you can pretty much guarantee you will outlast the sitouts, which should get you into the money. But at that point your looking for an all in (probably a few of them)
    Whatever the case, good luck to you.

Banned
    u don't even have to like em or register, just visit forum and click password banner, todays is fester26

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast