Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62452.82

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostMyBR View Post
    Sounded good at first but I noticed there are none on Carbon. And that's the only site I play on.
    Look on Aug 3 - there's a carbon one there. I could have sworn there was a carbon one on Fri also, but I don't see it anymore.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

I will be looking for these free rolls the rest of the month. Good deal if it is all legit.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Pro
    I'm definately playin this tourney. Thanks for the heads up zab gl to everyone playing!!

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    These are easy ways to win money good luck all!

good to know I will have to go and like them on facebook....thanks for the heads up zab....

PokerOwned Veteran
    what's the password for august. 5 freeroll. i have it but cant register.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by adubb View Post
    what's the password for august. 5 freeroll. i have it but cant register.
    If you have it what are you asking for? Confuzzled ---> 0.o
    Shhhhh......

I'm on a ChineeStakeout

RaketheRake makes it easy to get passwords and you can play the freerolls at Juicy Stakes, it is US friendly. Love the site.

Banned
    I just went deep in the first one out of the first week... then I get sucked out on by tommy,, it is almost poetic justice gettingknocked out by someone you despise....

PokerOwned Pro
    THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!!! see you on the felt!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast