Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62417.94

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    Nice I was hoping that I ddint have to be linked. Thanks for checking on that and letting is know. Goodlooks~!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    nice heads up man thank
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Pro
    So just like them on Facebook and you can play?

Thanks for the info. Not good for us US players.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    I got a email from rake the rake and it said these tournies you do not have to be linked through rake the rake.
    That is good news and I went and gave the RTR Facebook Page a 'like' today...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    thanks for the update and info. i thk a month ago or so there was one where u went to facebook and got pw. 200 dollar prize pool, and only few hundred ppl, most like me forgot about it. showed up with like 400 chips left. all but 3 of us when i logged in were away from table. crazy

PokerOwned God
    I'll look into. TY zab.

Seasoned Veteran
    it looks like August 2nd was the only truly free day and the rest you had to be member

ага норм

Sounded good at first but I noticed there are none on Carbon. And that's the only site I play on.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast