Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62537.09

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    I have missed them all....I forget about them and don't remember until someone mentions that they are playing in them lol
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

tryin the carbon in the morning if I get up on time
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I got bubled in the tourny today

PokerOwned Veteran
    I had AA and some guy with j10 made a full house and knocked me out

PokerOwned Pro
    going to try it out, 30k for free lol thats a lot DDDDDDDDDD

Experienced Member
    ye, i agree, very nice offer

PokerOwned Pro
    I have been so busy I haven't been able to catch any of these tourneys. Also I am having a hard time finding them.

PokerOwned Pro
    I found the tourney on Carbon last night (early this morning). I went to rake the rake on facebook and could not find the password lol. Looks like I am not to play these tourneys.

Seasoned Veteran
    we need a rake the rake insider to provide passwords to the friends at poker owned, shhh keep that on the down low

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by Drmud View Post
    we need a rake the rake insider to provide passwords to the friends at poker owned, shhh keep that on the down low
    lol

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast