Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62936.68

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Current B2B Champ
    then why will not pay us right now? what is the problem? Im not understanding why this back and forth with no progress. Why can't you just us the payments back and clear your name?

Zab
    You could have solved much of the issues with communications
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by bsalz View Post
    Don't be a dick. I'm saying obviously I'm not trying to cheat you out of this.
    you not cheat me or baby but why paypal send you the money back, i call paypal 3-4days ago and they tell me u nevr contact them??? BIG QUESTION, WHY ? ? ?

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

Current B2B Champ
    still he never answered why he created new acct and tried to transfer points??? this is not right

my account is still limited from this whole thing.
    big question, why paypal send you the money back ? ? ? Please tell here why ? ? ?

PokerOwned Veteren
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceatl View Post
    still he never answered why he created new acct and tried to transfer points??? this is not right
    This was before the Paypal thing. I explained it to Zab. I owed 5k in loanshark. I wanted to play the client, but only the 4k buying was going. So I bought in on that account so I could play with the 1k that was mine.

This was before the Paypal thing. I explained it to Zab. I owed 5k in loanshark. I wanted to play the client, but only the 4k buying was going. So I bought in on that account so I could play with the 1k that was mine.
    HEY PLEASE RESPOND ME - Big Question, Why PayPal send you the money back ? ? ? Please tell here WHY ? ? ?

PokerOwned Veteren
    Quote Originally Posted by eBayTime View Post
    big question, why paypal send you the money back ? ? ? Please tell here why ? ? ?
    Because this kind of transaction is not approved by Paypal. Sending money as a gift is meant only for gifts, not so we can avoid paying fees. They couldn't send the money back to you guys because they can't verify if what I was buying is legitimate.

PokerOwned Veteren
    Quote Originally Posted by AAChipMagnet View Post
    If his PayPal account is locked, he will need to prove who he is at minimum to get it unlocked. If you mention "poker" at all, the account will be frozen for good as it is in their terms of service. I would suggest using a different service or not lending anybody anything to begin with.
    One of the people mentioned it. I'm appealing the frozen account currently

Current B2B Champ
    well you can semd me my money without it being a gift. send it as good or services...etc. However you can.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast