Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66972.27

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceatl View Post
    $97, you owe me
    wow alot of money, and please send me $20 is not to much but is my money, or send me the points back.

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

Sorry that someone has scammed you babyface....you play well and protect your funds for some idiot to make way with you money isnt right....yodaofpoker

Current B2B Champ
    ty davey, just had to learn the hard way I suppose. Price of admission to the site I guess, lol

PokerOwned Veteren
    Lol Ebaytime. I've sent you like $200 over the last few months, cool the jets. I'm going to pay each of you equally. Starting with the about 4200 points I have. Thats 1400 each.

Current B2B Champ
    what? thats nothing, what about all the paypal money you have? I would my payment not 1400 points.

Quote Originally Posted by bsalz View Post
    Lol Ebaytime. I've sent you like $200 over the last few months, cool the jets. I'm going to pay each of you equally. Starting with the about 4200 points I have. Thats 1400 each.
    so what you send me 200$ i send you the points, now u send me the money or points back, i dont fking care about you.

!st rule dont lend or borrow win your money staking at least you know its a 50/50 u already figure its gone but if the person manages to win at least you should be able to get a percentage...at least lessons are learned.

Quote Originally Posted by eBayTime View Post
    so what you send me 200$ i send you the points, now u send me the money or points back, i dont fking care about you.
    babyfaceatl, u can save this conversation and call or send to paypal ? ? ?

PokerOwned Veteren
    Don't be a dick. I'm saying obviously I'm not trying to cheat you out of this.

PokerOwned Veteren
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceatl View Post
    what? thats nothing, what about all the paypal money you have? I would my payment not 1400 points.
    My account is still limited from this whole thing.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast