Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63652.35

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteren
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreBot View Post
    I'm the one you owe also in loan shark 5k, but this doesn't matter to me since I'm insured the $.

From my points of view, if you can resolve this issue & pay everybody back with points - - everything will be good & everybody will be happy. Let us know a timetable please when this can happen...
    Banks are closed today. Realisticly not until tomorrow at the earliest. Fully paid by Friday the 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by bsalz View Post
    Because this kind of transaction is not approved by Paypal. Sending money as a gift is meant only for gifts, not so we can avoid paying fees. They couldn't send the money back to you guys because they can't verify if what I was buying is legitimate.
    MAN - i received on my account over $12k in one year and all the money was send as GIFT, and not have any problems with them, only problems was with you for the 2 times. Comon man iam old dog no fking idiot.

PokerOwned Veteren
    Quote Originally Posted by sperop View Post
    MAN - i received on my account over $12k in one year and all the money was send as GIFT, and not have any problems with them, only problems was with you for the 2 times. Comon man iam old dog no fking idiot.
    Who is this...

Current B2B Champ
    so when do you plan to pay me BLAKE? You keep giving us reasons and excuses but no time/date you will pay us. Hell send me cash right now western union, no excuse why you cant do that?

PokerOwned Veteren
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceatl View Post
    well you can semd me my money without it being a gift. send it as good or services...etc. However you can.
    Do you need it to be paypal or can we work something else out?

PokerOwned Veteren
    so when do you plan to pay me BLAKE? You keep giving us reasons and excuses but no time/date you will pay us. Hell send me cash right now western union, no excuse why you cant do that?
    I just did say that actually. Banks are open tomorrow, and I gave you the window of Tuesday-Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by bsalz View Post
    Do you need it to be paypal or can we work something else out?
    yes send the money and i pay the fee, but just send it.

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

PokerOwned Veteren
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreBot View Post
    Ok, if I'm paid within the next 2 weeks I'm satisfied...everybody else I'm not so sure LOL. Plz repay marketplace in 2 weeks at the latest or PM me your progress. Thanks.
    No worries.

Current B2B Champ
    u can send me money order, casheir check, with mail and tracking number. You can buy the money order and the postage at the post office, it will cost you $4.90 for shipping and $1 for the money order. You can subtract that from the total owed. I will have my money in 2-3 days if you do that and I can track it along theway

ty davey, just had to learn the hard way I suppose. Price of admission to the site I guess, lol
    Well good luck to you guys and hope everything gets worked out for all of you..Glad to talk to ya again babyface....I like you bro and love your style of play...You play a lot like myself.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast