Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63851.15

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Only one person can truly and accurately solve this:

Attachment 2440
    If she turned out to be Pooffy's mom I would not be surprised
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Only one person can truly and accurately solve this:

Attachment 2440
    LMFAO!!! Riv you are a case, but you are right "Judge Judy Rules" (NOT)
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

ok my take on this is I would stake jayy, and still might. I don't agree with him running another game when the other party was not on lline. Jayy did say he would ship the other funds in a few days. I would have waited until then to see if he did or didn't before making a thread.

I don't think jayy is a scumbag though, that is a little harsh considering how others are here.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    Jayy did say he would ship the other funds in a few days. I would have waited until then to see if he did or didn't before making a thread.
    this.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    ^^^ u fucking kidding me dude is now consider a scammer in my eyes first of all it wasnt a fucking loan or wasnt jays fuckign choice dude fucked over jfavie end of story and went agaisnt jfaive/the term he agrgeed apon ban this loser
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Banned
    He owes $0.34. Not exactly thread worthy.

btw im playing a live $250 tomorrow. if I ship it - ill cover jays 0.34 debt.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    He owes $0.34. Not exactly thread worthy.

btw im playing a live $250 tomorrow. if I ship it - ill cover jays 0.34 debt.
    whoopy ding dong? And i just played live 2-5 plo. its not the amount its stealing no matter what the amount was. Just to calrify jay never told me once he would send back the $12.10 from the unagreed upon tourneys he entered. He as i stated previously in this thread got pissed at me for being pissed at him for playing unagreed upon tourneys. He should have had $6 left from the stake money. He only had $5.66. So this means he played cash or another tourney we hadnt agreed upon with my money. Have some fucking respect for other peoples money. The last few posts by drywall and shark have me pretty heated. I was nice enough to stake jay and trust him with my money. This was not jays money to do with as he wished. If yall are ok with this than ok. but im not. Just last night after i posted this thread prayforspades staked jay into a couple tourneys. Why dont you just ship me my 12.10 and .34 and then he can play whatever he wants.
    Last edited by jfaive; 11-08-2013 at 08:49 PM.

by no means was I ok with him doing whatever because you were not on. I even said that, all I said is if he told you he was going to send more $ back for whatever, I would have waited on that before making a thread. That is just my opinion, I am not saying jayy was in the right in any way. I have even told him that in a PM.

I just think that people calling him a scammer and a scumbag was a little much at this time. Again that is just my opinion

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

The Truth will set you free. just said you fuck up and used the fund for your own benefits.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think the thing everyone is missing is that he never said he would ship the funds first he just got mad cause dude got mad at him for playing games that were not agreed upon, and said he would ship the funds after this thread was made and knew his reputation was on the line.. I don't know a lot about this kind of thing but I think that is why jfaive is mad... but if people still want to stake the guy I don't think he should be mad about that, good that he is letting people know so they have all the info before doing it and I think that was his goal in making this thread as well as venting a little cause who likes getting screwed over no matter what the amount is.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast