Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61083.66

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    I,ve worked with a lot of people that would say I have gone above and beyond while trading or staking. I not going to explain myself while newbies comment I someone they don't know. You know what I don't care if you want to hear the other side ir whatt let everyone thinked I scammed for 12$ after all the 100's of $ in stakes I have gone through with different people. I been here for a year and had nothing but goos trades and everything so fuck it hang me for 12$. Fuck yall

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    u never gave me shit to begin with never once helped nobody here and this shit pops up and you say your not going to help when /who did you ever help????
    and you will pay it back are you fucking kidding me dude gave you strict fucking guidelines and a list of game you were supposed to play which you played 1/3 and i bet went and donked off the rst at cash? or played other game you weren't supposed to play and you going to pay it back bitch it wasn't a loan u purposely didn't play the game he told you to play and you agreed to playing them making you a scamming/scheming lil bitch end of story
    and you not going to tell the other side because there is no other side unless you make it up piece of shit man
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by jayyy27 View Post
    I,ve worked with a lot of people that would say I have gone above and beyond while trading or staking. I not going to explain myself while newbies comment I someone they don't know. You know what I don't care if you want to hear the other side ir whatt let everyone thinked I scammed for 12$ after all the 100's of $ in stakes I have gone through with different people. I been here for a year and had nothing but goos trades and everything so fuck it hang me for 12$. Fuck yall
    see if it was me and i was made out to be a scammer/defaulter/general dick on a stake after a near perfect record id do my damnedest to clear my name and prove that the person was lying especially over a measly $12 and accusations that i was going against agreed stake terms...yet youd rather just say fuck you to the entire community? makes no sense dude
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jayyy27 View Post
    So when I get the money I will pay him back there's more to the story then that and I am not going to go into it. Thanks though for ruining my good graces with all the other people I have worked with. Funny I remember a lot of people That wanted to stake me I will payit back if I don't make it. I guess that never got brought up did it Jaive. Amyway what ever is the balance minus the 5.66 I shipped to him I will asap. I'm not a scammer never have been misuderstanding that you want to make a big deal about. That's cool when I do come up again for all those posting negative stuff about me which isn't true you'll get nothing. Thanks and have a great day.
    What posted is exactly how it went down. You never told me you'd pay me back.you never said I'm sorry. You got pissed actually and said if this is how I do business than you were done with me. You didn't contact me and say sorry I fucked up. Let me make it right. You instead got mad that I was pissed you didn't play what we agreed on

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    how can you expect them to come up with anything but negative stuff if you dont post the other side of the story...you cant just expect your good nature to stay like it if someone posts something like this that isnt true post its not true and why, with the current influx of scammers you can understand why people are reacting like this, personally ikm staying neutral until i see proof that one or the other is right, but from the ops post you certainly do not look like the one in the right here jay
    Because what posted is 100' accurate. Why would I make shit up? I'm out to get jay for shits and gigglez after I've staked him numerous times?

It is none of my business, but even if a stakee screws up and then later pays back, that is still unacceptable and should not be happening. There is an agreement that was made, I am not sure why so many feel it is ok to go outside the box with someone elses money.

This is in general, it is not the first time I have seen it.
    Last edited by Poof; 11-08-2013 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jfaive View Post
    Because what posted is 100' accurate. Why would I make shit up? I'm out to get jay for shits and gigglez after I've staked him numerous times?
    dont get pissy at me, im simply stating that IF what your saying is bogus why wouldnt he wanna defend himself
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    dont get pissy at me, im simply stating that IF what your saying is bogus why wouldnt he wanna defend himself
    because jay knows he wrong and know there is no other side of story and knows he intended to play wtf jay wanted to play instead of what he aggreeed knows jay meant to ask for a loan instead of a stake lmfao and lilg is outta here on that note
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Only one person can truly and accurately solve this:

judy16n-3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Only one person can truly and accurately solve this:

judy16n-3.jpg
    lmfao i love u ♥

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast