Quote Originally Posted by jayyy27 View Post
So when I get the money I will pay him back there's more to the story then that and I am not going to go into it. Thanks though for ruining my good graces with all the other people I have worked with. Funny I remember a lot of people That wanted to stake me I will payit back if I don't make it. I guess that never got brought up did it Jaive. Amyway what ever is the balance minus the 5.66 I shipped to him I will asap. I'm not a scammer never have been misuderstanding that you want to make a big deal about. That's cool when I do come up again for all those posting negative stuff about me which isn't true you'll get nothing. Thanks and have a great day.
how can you expect them to come up with anything but negative stuff if you dont post the other side of the story...you cant just expect your good nature to stay like it if someone posts something like this that isnt true post its not true and why, with the current influx of scammers you can understand why people are reacting like this, personally ikm staying neutral until i see proof that one or the other is right, but from the ops post you certainly do not look like the one in the right here jay