Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Lmfao, First off Nab before you wanna put your 2 cents in buddy, why dont you try reading the previous posts to see what exactly what the deal was!! And then second off the man has been paid, he also sent me message VIA thru PM and gave me his ACR and BCP screen name and told me to send the $100 to the given names I recieved, So, please before you wanna put any of your comments in, please know what the situation was and hell maybe take 5 minutes out of your time and go read the previous posts to even find out what the original deal was, Thank you!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I'am not sure which part of my post is unclear, I stated pretty plainly that i was not completely sure who sent who what. First it was Lock, then Juicy, then u sent bcp. lol excuse me for not knowing for sure who was right. If you read the whole thread than u would see that neither you or roy said what was sent. All you guys said is that the trade was 100 pp for 200 juicy, neither of you said who was sending the pp and who was sending the juicy. You stated in one of ur previous posts that he gave u his bcp/acr name and YOU took that as an agreement. has it occurred to you that when he said he would take 100 bcp or acr that he was trying to tell you he would take that as a payment towards what you owed him? its not his fault that u assumed that 100 would make you even, again you said your self that you took it as an agreement. obviously if you have to say that you took it as an agreement it wasn't clear if it was an agreement or not, and it seems pretty clear that Roy did not accept 100bcp as full payment.

Seasoned Veteran
    I would threaten the hoe too if he tried to scam me. Fuck boy should be banned

Seasoned Veteran
    It is my opinion the scammer should be permabanned from this site as well as messages sent to the leaders of other poker and staking communities with all the info the admins have on him. It would lessen his chances alot of being able to scam others within the poker community. Just my opinion as a member of the site as to what should happen in all cases of scamming. Maybe put a member on the mod team that can send out these notices to other sites so scamming happens at least a bit less in online poker
    Notable FTs-2/7/2011 $55 12.5K FTP (8th-$378) 3/23/2011- 3.30 8max 1.5k Stars (1st-$434)-5/02/2012 5.50r/a $2500 True (2nd-$306)

PokerOwned Veteran
    I cant agree more.. Jaytodd28 should be banned for life.. Once a scammer always a scammer! And to act entitled like he does is just plain disgusting.. Ban him and this site proves a point!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    This is the most effort Ive seen wasted in trying to collect PROFIT. Get it straight, Roy, you broke even in this messy dirty deal. Minus having to wait.
    Your trying to collect the overage value on that original deal and it couldnt be supported, with all the changes. A smart person would have been glad to get away from scam without a loss, but NOOOOOO You waste multiple hours chasing the dope,. Principles mean nothing, so save it.

PokerOwned God
    too confusing that is why i dont get involed if you dont have money or points just wait really dumb

this old and settled, this thread should be closed
    I am the Captain of my ship. If you don't like the ride, Get Off!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456