Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62364.14

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    It wasnt like I sent him the money and just assumed that was gonna be ok, I had never done a trasaction with thru bcp I didnt kno his bcp name nor his acr name till he sent it to me thru PM, That being said he told me to send it to one of them names I had bcp at the time, thats what he got!!

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    anyone who gets scammed deserves what they get, stop trusting ppl u dont know

This thread is a life lesson. Said NO to DRUGS all you kids out there.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Banned
    Id like my 5$ BCP also todd this is still an ongoing payment with you. You didnt send the paypal. I want my 5$ BCP

you two little faggits cut it out ok?? stop queering each other on

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by neverbluff View Post
    you two little faggits cut it out ok?? stop queering each other on
    if ure gonna be an ignorant fuck at least do it right, the word is faggot not feggit or however you spell it

PokerOwned Veteran
    neverbluff has like a hundred accounts lmao,how sad

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    1st of all the deal was 100 paypal for 200 juicy. 2nd royhobbs was paid 100 on bcp to settle the debt. and 3rd matter is closed. jaytodd is not paying him an extra penny on top. should he? maybe, but with all the threats and such from roy. id tell roy to kiss my ass also. guy is a nobody here as far as being able to ban anyone and whatnot
    MATTER is not closed TOmmy!! YOu of all people should keep your little mouth shut SON!!!! I floated you some money as well that you never bothered to return the favor!! So for you to stick your little nose in where it doesnt belong is awful!!! You go play your tiddly winks and leave messes like this to the big boys SONNY!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    It wasnt like I sent him the money and just assumed that was gonna be ok, I had never done a trasaction with thru bcp I didnt kno his bcp name nor his acr name till he sent it to me thru PM, That being said he told me to send it to one of them names I had bcp at the time, thats what he got!!
    I WONT BE HAPPY UNTIL THIS JAYTODD28 KID IS BANNED FOR LIFE!!
    TOMMY HAS NO RIGHT STICKING HIS LITTLE NOSE IN WHERE IT DOESNT BELONG ESPECIALLY when I floated him a few stakes without him ever returning any favors at all to me.. For him to say anything other then good things about me is PATHETIC... YOU KIDS NEED TO GROW UP!!! TOMMY NEEDS TO JUST PLAY HIS TIDDLYWINKS!! CANT BELIEVE YOU TOMMY!!!!

PokerOwned Pro
    start the witch hunt burn thm all to the ground lol

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast