Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62537.09

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    This thread is very confusing, but seems to me like 100bcp was fair. It's a shame that it's getting to the point where you need a contract to make trades.
    I am the Captain of my ship. If you don't like the ride, Get Off!

Experienced Member
    god What the hell is wrong with all u ppl

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHo11idaze View Post
    100 PayPal for 200 juicy/lock? Who got scammed again?
    lmao that's what I was thinking...

Seasoned Veteran
    very confusing drama. it sounds like everything should is settle but someone change his mind mid way and wanted the full amount now. it just looks like a silly drama to me. bol

PokerOwned Pro
    Is this real im baffled

"Stop threatening him", there my job is done here...............

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran
    for jaytodd28 to be allowed back on this site for scamming me for 100 for 4 months when the deal was 100 for 200.. He gives me 100 for 100.. I would let it slide had he not ran for 3 months.. but the fact that he took my 100 and ran I have no sympathy for this pathetic loser.. What is right is right.. What is wrong is that he ran end of story... SO WHY IS HE STILL ALLOWED TO TRADE HERE?? WHY????? HE HAS NOT MADE GOOD ON MY DEAL AND HE HAS SHOWN NO REMORSE BECAUSE EVERYONE IS LETTING THIS IDIOT GET AWAY WITH IT!!! UGH SO FRUSTRATING THAT YOU ALL CONDONE HIS BEHAVIOUR

contract? stop fuckin with fducktards and u will be good

Seasoned Veteran
    I DONT KNO WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE BUT STOP FUCKING WITH THIS PERSON WHCIH I DONT KNOW EITHER. JUST STOP IT DAMNIT....hope thishelps.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This is just a bad situation. Obviously jaytodd scammed roy i don't think that is even in question. I'm not sure who sent who what, did Roy send jaytodd 200 juicy? or did Roy send jay 100 paypal for the juicy? Either way i do not think 100 bcp is fair payment, if Roy sent 100 pay pal, that is spendable money i mean u can pay ur bills with that, bcp you can not you have to get verified wait for a check etc plus u have to pay a fee. So not only did he have to wait months but then when he did get some money he didnt get all of it. If roy sent the 200 juicy then he is still owed at least 50 bucks more to be made even.

Also I don't see why everyone is getting on Roy about "threatening" jaytodd i mean what else can he do to try and get the money he feels he is owed? It's not like he can call the cops, it is solely up to him to try and collect and all he is doing is telling the consequences of scamming. "pay me or you'll get banned" is basically what he is saying, which he shouldn't even have to say. People should know, if you scam you will get banned, and this case is proof that obviously they don't. There is little or no consequences for scamming on this site. All people have to do is say "sorry i'll try and pay it back" and they are welcomed back. So my question is, if Roy feels he is still owed what should he be doing? Should he say "Hey man you know you still owe me right? Will you please pay me? I would really appreciate it." How often is that going to work? let me tell you, ZERO percent of the time. If a guy is a big enough scum bag to ask someone to trust you and send u their money and then just run off with it, asking politely for it back isn't going to work. Now I am sure that some of you are going to say "Well do you think yelling and saying your gonna get them banned will work?" and my answer is ABSOLUTELY and why do I think that? Because Jaytodd went from saying "I'm not sending you another dime" to "I'll send you 20 more bcp" so i don't think it will work I know it will, because it has already.

So in closing,

Jaytodd, keep your word and pay this man his money, if you dont have your word what the hell do you have? cough cough scamming douche bag cough cough.

Roy, keep on this dude till he freaking pays you, maybe instead of saying "you will be banned" say "I will tell zab and all the mods i can, that you should be banned" maybe that will make the people here happy(not that you should care). Sorry that dude scammed you on the site, it really sucks that members like this make it hard for honest members to get trades done.
    Last edited by nab76; 01-06-2014 at 10:57 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast