Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62962.01

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Banned
    nothing illegal is going on so lets have fun!

PokerOwned God
    Gl on future sites Rock ... not being sarcastic there ... pretty mature for 14, had me fooled.

Banned
    Theres no way Rckt is only 14... hes fooling you all

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore View Post
    Theres no way Rckt is only 14... hes fooling you all
    How do you even know who he is, you just registered. And how the hell have you posted so many times in 5 days or less!

And in response to your post, he admitted it in this thread!

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Quote Originally Posted by frank181818 View Post
    how can a 14 year old play carbon for really????
    if you cant get verified and use othe rinfo he cant he migth be never know theres alot of children here zab doesnt xcare so why should we

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I would agree with you, but he obviously plays sports and other recreational activities other than poker. Tell me any other 14 year old that can make A's in school, participate in sports and play poker like he does?
    That is assuming he is telling the truth .. when he has already spent 1 year lying to everyone what makes anyone think you could believe he actually does this other stuff .. the one thing I do believe he does is play bowling.lol I also believe that the perception of Rckt when people thought he was one age gave him much more respect than he will probably ever see at a table again. Now that I know he is 14 I have jumped at almost any chance to call his inexperienced and over played bluffs.

Nothing personal Rckt I think you are a good kid .. I have a lot of lil brothers and sisters and 2 of my lil bros I have taught to play poker and 1 of them even frequents here once in awhile and kicks everyone's but (TheFlopperBro). I think you might want to read into what Prawney is saying because its the same kind of advice I would give my lil bro. Poker is a rough game on the mind and soul man .. it's one thing to be good at it and enjoy it and it's another thing to depend on it. I urge any of the younger members to please never allow yourselves to become dependent on gambling. You are all bright I'm sure to have even made it this far and that potential is much better spent in an avenue of life where you can give back to those around you.

I don't think any of us here are upset that underage players are learning the game .. I believe we do need to voice our concerns in the favor of teaching the newest generations respect for the roads in which they are traveling.
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    I am not gone on pokerowned yet , just Carbon.
    I was just reading and thinking "damn they're speaking of him in 3rd person like he's dead!" lol

And while I mostly agree with Prawney and NascarFan regarding the "big picture" of gambling, I'm glad you're a member here and I look forward to playing poker with you for years to come if that's what you choose to do.
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Banned
    let play card and have fun! wow this look awful

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    personally id keep my money rather than investing in him. Hes a good player at lower stakes but everytime he tries to rise in stakes his over aggressive style is found out.
    Based on Rckt's "Money Won" here alone, he is obviously doing something right!! He has won more than anyone else that has posted in this thread, and more than any other member I can recall besides, wagon596.
    Last edited by lulabell79; 01-05-2012 at 07:28 AM.
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Quote Originally Posted by master1 View Post
    that sucks, 14 is way too young to play poker...dont even start
    WTF do you know?
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast