Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63851.15

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    personally id keep my money rather than investing in him. Hes a good player at lower stakes but everytime he tries to rise in stakes his over aggressive style is found out.

Dalsue showed me his pic and he is defo 14, Looks even younger than lilg.

I said it before in chat when someone was saying it was wrong that someone told carbon on him, but imo they have an age limit for a reason, Its not to be elitist and to reward people for being of age. Its simply because when you are young your just not quite emotionally ready for some things. And i wish i could go back to when i was 14 and told some of my friends who gambled on horse racing and other things what i know now and they would hopefully not be living the debt ridden life they are now.

But im not rckts father or anything so if this is what he wants to do then so be it. The main thing that annoys me about this situation and i dunno if others feel the same, but i used to loan rckt alot and most of the time was when he was in debt, and he was in debt for alot many times, But all those times he was using the persona of someone in his 20's and would add the assurance that once he was in too much debt he would just buy pts and sort it out.

Now i know he is only 14 and obv has no source of income, especially no source good enough to buy pts to pay off 40K+ of pts. So it kinda annoys me that he was just misleading people with his abilities to repay just to get more loans. And i kinda worry that if hes willing to do this at 14, it could really be a stepping stone to something bigger for real money once he gets older.

Maybe i just worry to much, i dunno, but personally dont feel like this is the place for a youth.
    In some strange way your post seems like you miss him and wish this never happened

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    lmao, hilarious thread, i knew he was too young to be playing poker

PokerOwned God
    personally id keep my money rather than investing in him. Hes a good player at lower stakes but everytime he tries to rise in stakes his over aggressive style is found out.

Dalsue showed me his pic and he is defo 14, Looks even younger than lilg.

I said it before in chat when someone was saying it was wrong that someone told carbon on him, but imo they have an age limit for a reason, Its not to be elitist and to reward people for being of age. Its simply because when you are young your just not quite emotionally ready for some things. And i wish i could go back to when i was 14 and told some of my friends who gambled on horse racing and other things what i know now and they would hopefully not be living the debt ridden life they are now.

But im not rckts father or anything so if this is what he wants to do then so be it. The main thing that annoys me about this situation and i dunno if others feel the same, but i used to loan rckt alot and most of the time was when he was in debt, and he was in debt for alot many times, But all those times he was using the persona of someone in his 20's and would add the assurance that once he was in too much debt he would just buy pts and sort it out.

Now i know he is only 14 and obv has no source of income, especially no source good enough to buy pts to pay off 40K+ of pts. So it kinda annoys me that he was just misleading people with his abilities to repay just to get more loans. And i kinda worry that if hes willing to do this at 14, it could really be a stepping stone to something bigger for real money once he gets older.

Maybe i just worry to much, i dunno, but personally dont feel like this is the place for a youth.
    Its not that they find out my aggressive style at higher stakes , it is i play so high that 1 miSTAKE costs me my BR. That is mostly because I have never been verified to get any money out or transfer and it can be fixed easily. Yea , I used the persona of a 20 year old a while back and I got in big debt 1 time . It hasn't happened since then, let the past go and live in the present.

#NiggasInParis

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    In some strange way your post seems like you miss him and wish this never happened
    There sure are some things that annoy me about rckt and some things i like. But for all people like to say stories about how they played poker or cards since they were 8 or something like that, playing online poker is a different story and imo gambling is the worst possible addiction you can have and i really think its a bad idea for a young developing mind to get desensitised to the idea of up siwngs and downswings in the region of $1K+ a day.

Banned
    he wasnt that bad of a dude, i might miss him lmao

PokerOwned God
    I am not gone on pokerowned yet , just Carbon.

#NiggasInParis

There sure are some things that annoy me about rckt and some things i like. But for all people like to say stories about how they played poker or cards since they were 8 or something like that, playing online poker is a different story and imo gambling is the worst possible addiction you can have and i really think its a bad idea for a young developing mind to get desensitised to the idea of up siwngs and downswings in the region of $1K+ a day.
    I would agree with you, but he obviously plays sports and other recreational activities other than poker. Tell me any other 14 year old that can make A's in school, participate in sports and play poker like he does?

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

rckett,, can u stil play on any other merge tho?? i asked u,, u didnt see before,, like hero???

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    rckett,, can u stil play on any other merge tho?? i asked u,, u didnt see before,, like hero???
    nope , banned from all merge.

#NiggasInParis

Banned
    dalsue is young too and he is a mod lol....who cares about age lets play poker

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast