Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63672.38

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    rcktwrangler thats great... i wish u best of luck and ur doing better than alot of players here

stilll hope u get ur carbon or other merge tho backkk,,did they ban ur other merge ones too tho?? ;likee hero also???well GL and i,m soory some idiot did that to ya thooo(

It might be bad for Zab letting you play here, considering techinaclly we are playing for money, might be points on the client but they are worth there value for redmptions.

But i like Rckt, keep kickin ass man

rcket is not alone here thoo,, so woildnt be fair to say just he cant play tho(( well gl againnn rc ket thooo

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Ya It's Nice That One Member Can Pull This Crap On Another.. But Then Again Members Are Giving Out The PW To The Sneak's So There Is Nothing Here That Shock's Me Anymore

All I have to say is this, to all you other members who are not 18, and i do know some of you, mind what you say in chat or to any other players.

Rock's perma ban was out of spite and jealousy. He gained a ton a respect from me and others in this community. Rock earned it and has done nothing but kick butt and repay any loan I have ever given him.

To the other teens, just be happy you are still here, and have a ways to go to match Rock's stats. Just my 2 cents on this and I hope this subject comes to a close. No need to go on and on about it.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    who cares, i am only 12.. whats wrong with that?

personally id keep my money rather than investing in him. Hes a good player at lower stakes but everytime he tries to rise in stakes his over aggressive style is found out.

Dalsue showed me his pic and he is defo 14, Looks even younger than lilg.

I said it before in chat when someone was saying it was wrong that someone told carbon on him, but imo they have an age limit for a reason, Its not to be elitist and to reward people for being of age. Its simply because when you are young your just not quite emotionally ready for some things. And i wish i could go back to when i was 14 and told some of my friends who gambled on horse racing and other things what i know now and they would hopefully not be living the debt ridden life they are now.

But im not rckts father or anything so if this is what he wants to do then so be it. The main thing that annoys me about this situation and i dunno if others feel the same, but i used to loan rckt alot and most of the time was when he was in debt, and he was in debt for alot many times, But all those times he was using the persona of someone in his 20's and would add the assurance that once he was in too much debt he would just buy pts and sort it out.

Now i know he is only 14 and obv has no source of income, especially no source good enough to buy pts to pay off 40K+ of pts. So it kinda annoys me that he was just misleading people with his abilities to repay just to get more loans. And i kinda worry that if hes willing to do this at 14, it could really be a stepping stone to something bigger for real money once he gets older.

Maybe i just worry to much, i dunno, but personally dont feel like this is the place for a youth.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Would Not Say That To Loudly The Member That Turned Rckt Into Carbon May Pull The Same Thing On You Just Saying
    Quote Originally Posted by BinkBink View Post
    who cares, i am only 12.. whats wrong with that?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast