Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62994.89

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    I plan on making a withdrawal here in the next week or two. I am still alive in the 2 a days promo and am gauranteed @ least $50 free $$$ in bonus $$$. I missed the last two days requirements due to my internet going down. I have 1 free day left and hopefully I can outlast some more people and get even more free $$$. I think that there are 73 people left..... next milestone is 50th place jumps to $75. I think 1 more day and I will make that.

PokerOwned Veteran
    if i could just money in one freebie i would go crazy !!!! lol

nice to see another college student on here trying to grind it out. keep up the good work brother

I am back to my my Br's peak. It has been up and down, but I put in a 4 hour session to close the night out and it was a 4-6 table grind. That Last Man Standing promo I have been posting about is down to 59 players. 14 players were eliminated today alone. I anticipate another 10-15 players drop out again tomorrow, as the requirements are getting rather intense........ today you had to rake $75. In another day it goes up 2 $100 a day rake. The prizes start to get considerably bigger moving forward, so I hope that I can continue to grow my BR safely, while at the same time play big enough games to keep me in the promotion. Fingers are crossed. The $109 bi-weekly PLO8 mtt is tomorrow, I am hoping to make a deep run. I will keep you all apprised.

I finished another day on Carbon. I didn't grind especially hard today, although I did rake another $75 for the LMS promotion. I see tomorrow starts March's promotion on Carbon. It s called the Chip King Promotion. Basically there are 4 FR's throughout the month. Each week they get larger, culminating in a $5000 FR for the top 50 rake earners throughout the month. If I find some serious motivation I may be able to put a hurting on that promotion as well. I have raked $2370 this month alone.... and it is a short month. I really need to go on a heater so that I can withdraw the max and still have a decent size BR to continue on with. I really/really/really wish that P2P was still available so that I could trade some Carbon for PayPal or GDMP. I am out of skip days in the LMS promotion, so I will play tomorrow out by ear..... not really looking forward to having to rake $100.

PokerOwned Master
    My challenge is simpler. I just wish to do not go down with my step-by-step built bankroll. I know that is hard to keep balanced because of downswings ... but why not try it ?

Experienced Member
    My goal is just to get a bankroll again. I cashed out in December and I don't have the money or trust to make another deposit so I'm playing freerolls.

Just finished a tiny little session down $40. This is a no BS thread. I tire of all the "alleged" slightly ahead/break-even player stories. I know most players are not winning online, especially right now with the state of today's games. Don't get me wrong, I was down like $500-$1000 before I got real serious the last 6 weeks. I was planning on making this a 1 month thread , but I am still alive in the 2 a days promotion that is running Feb/March...... + I am now playing in the Chip King promotion on Carbon. CKP is running the whole month of March, with weekly FR's; it all culminates with a $5000 FR @ the end of the month for the most loyal players. I hope I can build the roll up to $5000 by the end of the month. I started Feb off so strongly I thought I could potentially get to $5000 by the end of the month..... I guess that was a little near sighted. I am really generating a lot of rake, which will be nice to redeem here soon. Wish me luck, and the best of luck to all of you.

Another day another $. I grinded out $120 rake today. I lost about $30 in the process, so I am close to even...... up a little actually. I didn't play too well today but whatever. In another 2 weeks I am going to reevaluate where I am at and go from there. I really would like to take down 1 of the $109 PLO8 mtt's over the next week or two..... I already have gotten third and made a deep run until I got super-donked. I will win it eventually. I also hope to satty into the 100k soon. A deep run there would be awesome.

Still alive in the LMS promotion, and looking to make a decent amount of $$$ in the Chip King promotion. I also completed the 2 a days promotion. I received 5400 points as part of the new bankroll boosting promotion here @ PO. I am really very pleased with this new addition, as I will soon be selling points for PayPal..... I generate over $100 a day in rake, so if you need points lmk.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast