Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63817.22

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    Great post thread [I]sickread23[I]. As much as I've played online poker over the past 13 years, I'm still amazed at some of the play too. The bad calls, out of pos. raises, all ins, etc. I believe that a lot of questionable play is just is due to the ease of a mouseclick. The higher the stakes, the better the play, more times than not. Keep Grinding!
    James Jenicek

Quote Originally Posted by Stackingemhi View Post
    Great post thread [I]sickread23[I]. As much as I've played online poker over the past 13 years, I'm still amazed at some of the play too. The bad calls, out of pos. raises, all ins, etc. I believe that a lot of questionable play is just is due to the ease of a mouseclick. The higher the stakes, the better the play, more times than not. Keep Grinding!
    Thanks for commenting itt man. I used to be a mtt fish for several reasons. Recently I switched to cash games and have not looked back. I specialize in lmit08 and stud8 cash games. I started at the very bottom with under $100, and am now @ approximately $3000..... and that isn't including all of the value I have accrued in promotions yet to be realized. Since the beginning of February, I have moved all the way up to playing 5-10 limit mixed games. When I 3-5 table bigger mixed games, breaking even is actually not a bad goal; although I have been winning. I can rake over $100 a day with just a couple short sessions. With vip points exchange @ 35% + high value promotions, I should be cashing out $2500 @ the end of the month and still have another $2500+ to grind with. If all goes smoothly, I won't hesitate to recommend Carbon to anyone. The games @ Carbon are pretty good imo, definitely considering
    the poker climate. I was +225 yesterday, even though I missed a $100 sports bet on Miami vs Duke..... $line was +250 Miami, and IMO that was a serious overlay. Duke had some epic contribution from this player named Kelly who came back from being injured.... guy scored over 30 and Duke still only won +3...... Oh well, would have made a really sick day but whatever.

Played a decent amount of poker today. I was pretty tilted with Carbon's glitchy software..... so I started the day poorly. I just finished a 10-20 limit stud8 game that usually doesn't run much. I ran poorly towards the end, but finished the game up +350. I still managed to lose around $40 today..... but with the amount I raked I am actually up. This promotion I am still active in is grueling. I have to rake $100 a day, and it will be going up steadily over the duration of the month. I have narrowed my competition down to 43 players. I really want a top 10 finish, as that is where the prizes start to become serious for me. I banged out 25-30% of Mondays rake requirement, so I will just need a couple mini sessions tomorrow and then a night caper. I will be looking to sell around 25k+ in points in a couple of days if anyone is interested in buying them for either PayPal or GDMP.

Experienced Member
    i wish i had that luck

Quote Originally Posted by slickboss View Post
    i wish i had that luck
    It's not luck man, it's a lot of hard work and volume. I have played over 200 hours since February. I am a student, so this pace is kind of wearing me out. I piggybacked today's session off last night's session, so I had all-ready met my rake requirements by 4am est. I am not even going to think about poker until tomorrow. I have been having dreams of certain hands playing out in my head. I am pretty excited about the Chip King Promotion that is running this month. I figure to earn a lot of value in the promotion based on my volume. I also am ggaining more value daily in the LMS promotion. I already have $100 locked up in that. I really think that $400+ is doable. If Carbon runs another sick promotion in April, I might not be able to leave the site.

PokerOwned Veteran
    good luck knocking out those dollars

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'm available for poker lessons...lol

keep chugging along my friend, and good luck to you

PokerOwned Veteran
    Sounds like you have wonderful discipline and dedication!

On a downswing atm. I have had to cut back on the bigger games due to variance. I am going to have to volume up the smaller games and grind for a few days. I mean I still have a roll over $2000 but...... I need 4,000 more vips to redeem for $700. I am kind of in need of a break, but the promo's are keeping me from doing so. Im going to have a monster stack in the Chip King $1000 fr on Sunday.....read up on the promo it's cool. See you all around.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast