Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61519.04

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    My 3 game parlay is down to just the Lakers...... should be a win but it is the Lakers and they are all over the place this season. 1x Lakers win plz....

I am not betting the Lakers anymore. They play like shiet and had me biting my nails down 2 the nubs. I won my 3 team parlay, but it should have been easier. I have to go 2 bed now....have to play the $11r satty and the 10k FR domkament. I never have any luck in those FR's on Carbon..... they have like 2-3k people and just suck ass in general. Well they are free so maybe 1x....

PokerOwned Veteran
    sounds good ur fuckng shit up keep it up and keep us posted

PokerOwned Demi-God
    what a crazy rant and ride. that is totally cool. i like it all. thanks for the information.

Ugghhh..... started today down like $400 but grinded $200 back. I need to rake another $24 between now an tomorrow afternoon and I am in the $5000 vip fr. $2000 up top for 1st in that..... I can only dream. It will be a small field of under 45 people so there is a chance if I play well and run good I can TID. I am playing the 10k fr and the 100k $11r satellite here in the next couple of hours. Going to go make some jalapeno poppers and some buffalo chicken wings for a snack, mmmmmm.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i want to build my online roll to over 1k again. i have done it a few times off buyins less than 40 $ some ima do it again. Good luck to all of you guys on your goals

After a $400 downswing to start the day I rallied and booked +300. I might play some more later.... in fact I will have to book a mini session to get my $50 rake requirement for the day. I have yet to miss a day in the rake challenge known as Last Man Standing. The requirements have hit $50 rake a day, and starting Monday it will increase to $75. I was railing a 10-20 limit 2-7 game that I desperately wanted to play but resisted. I plan on basically withdrawing everything @ the end of the month; I may wait until the middle of March idk. I do not however care to go on a big downswing, so I avoided a game where I think I have a decent edge for the sake of risk management. I just reached Carbon vip level..... I hope after midnight the system will have updated and I will be able to register for tomorrows $5000 vip fr. I have put in a lot of volume, on top of my already busy and hectic school schedule. Even if I could do this full time, I don't know if I wounld want to. I think that there are lots of easier and more enjoyable ways to make money. It's funny that when I didn't have a BR, all I wanted to do was build a BR through PO and play bigger mtt's. Now that I have a healthy BR, I am struggling to put in the volume that I need to put in. Well time for a break, then I have to come back for a tiny rake grinding session. I might play the $11 $2500 deepstack turbo later..... that's a fun little daily mtt that runs every night @ 9pm est. See you all @ the tables, and best of luck in both your poker and life endeavors.

God luck and keep it up. I hope you can grind on them some more.

Yesterday was an up an down day. I got killed in my last session and finished down like $100. Was a pretty swingy day as I started down $400 and rallied to up $300; before finishing as mentioned down $100. I reached top tier vip and just regged for the $5000 vip fr. Top 5 get paid.... $400 for 5th and $2000 up top. Hope I run well.... I am going to take it easy today other than that mtt. If I can win it will validate all the time I have invested this month. Since I have a BR under $3000 still, I have had to mass table a lot this month to get top tier vip. You have to rake $2000 in the month to qualify..... That's pretty tough to do fwiw.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    that is crazy. i hope you keep blogging and threading about it since i am very interested in it and the history.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast