Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62767.41

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Its Tebow Time.

Private
    He still can't throw downfield.

Quote Originally Posted by patys View Post
    He still can't throw downfield.
    I would argue that he still doesnt have anyone to throw downfield to. Bills secondary are ball hawks so the 4 ints while bad doesnt damage my opinion of him. I mean brady threw 4 int's vs bills while the patriots were a few scores ahead, So tebow throwing 4 ints while down by a few scores and getting desperate isnt really a suprising thing.

Tebow still needs alot of work but i think hes got the ability to become good. All the people who said that denver are only winning because of the D, i wonder if they can explain what happened the last 2 games. The D was good against 2nd string QB's but detroit, vikings, pats and bills all were nearly scoring freely.

Decker had like 3 maybe more drops vs the bills, and ended the game with 0 catches, and hes meant to be the number 1 reciever, And he doesnt have a saftey blanket in a tight end that most other teams have. Kyle orton who people say is a better passer probly threw more than tebow does and only had 2 games over 200 yrs passing, and they were against the 31st and 27th passing defense teams.

I know hes not the most accurate thrower but hes still a rookie and learning, And it does not help that his reciever team is probly the worst in the league.

He is so overrated!! You wait,he's gonna scramble one too many times and not be able to get up. Career will come to a quick end if he needs to rely on these antics. He scrambles to make up for his ineptness as a quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by tp3rd View Post
    He is so overrated!! You wait,he's gonna scramble one too many times and not be able to get up. Career will come to a quick end if he needs to rely on these antics. He scrambles to make up for his ineptness as a quarterback.
    Id be more worried about the person who tries to tackle him.

Seasoned Veteran
    Cam Newton > Tebow any day still lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ballers101 View Post
    Cam Newton > Tebow any day still lol.
    Cam Newton is 10000x better that Tebow, every1 that was on teh Tim Tebow bandwagon will soon realize that they are morons....He showed exactly how he is yesterday...He Sucks....Also does my QB Mark Sanchez, Mark my words right now everyone...if the Jets dont make the Playoffs, Which of the looks of it now they most likely wont. I guarentee the Jets will make a serious offer at acquiring Peyton Manning. Which will only happen if the Colts draft Andrew Luck, which im 100% sure will happen....Im sure they can acquire Manning for 2 1st rounders and 2 2nd Rounders and maybe a few young talented players. Which the Jets are one Team that will do it, We are known for making big draft day trades and big signings....GM Mike Tannenbaum loves trading for stars. We did the same for that one guy named Brett Favre. Watch peyton Manning will be wearing a Jets Jersey next year if the Colts do end up trading him....Can you imagine the AFC East with Brady and Manning in the same division. OMG Craziness!!!!
    Last edited by TrueOC; 12-25-2011 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    Cam Newton is 10000x better that Tebow, every1 that was on teh Tim Tebow bandwagon will soon realize that they are morons....He showed exactly how he is yesterday...He Sucks....Also does my QB Mark Sanchez, Mark my words right now everyone...if the Jets dont make the Playoffs, Which of the looks of it now they most likely wont. I guarentee the Jets will make a serious offer at aquiring Peyton Manning. Im sure they can aquire him for 2 1st rounders and 2 2nd Rounders and maybe a few young talented players.
    Its not really fair to give out about tebow's bad throwing when he has no recievers, And like i said down by a few scores and having to sling the ball to bad recievers vs a ball hawking secondry like the bills have is a reciple for disaster, Even tom brady who doesnt throw alot of interceptions threw 4 vs them when he wasnt trying to force things.

Tebow isnt the best passer or QB in the league, Its not his fault that espn spend so much time covering him, But he is better than other QB's in the league.

The guy has intangibles that are just off the charts, And hes not one of those players that are gonna get paid and stop playing. I doubt there is anyone in the league that is gonna work harder than he will to improve, That is just the kinda guy he is. Will he improve enough to great passer, who knows but with his other skills he really only has to be a good passer.

When michael vick came into the league he was also more of a running back than a QB but after some work now hes a great passer. I understand that people hate the hype he gets but he isnt the one doing the hype so its unfair to judge him on that. The fact remains he took over a team that was 1-4 and just traded away not only its best reciever but its only reciever and hes 1 game away from getting them into the playoffs,

Is he an elite QB, definately not but there is also another 25 most probly more QB's in the league that are also not elite.

PokerOwned God
    i like tebow but hes not a superbowl quarterback at all... he wont be a starter next year, maybe a mascot back up-

Seasoned Veteran
    tebow would be a perfect little tutor to helpout
    Dactal13

PokerOwned God
    only a player like tebow could have a horrible game the last 2 and get into the playoffs with home field advantage..tebow have angels everyone and can you imagine if they beat the steelers this weekend..oh my

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast