Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63955.45

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Its Tebow Time.

I dont mind people who dont like tebow as long as they have some arguement other than "he cant throw". Obviously those people dont like football and dont watch the game. The first Qtr of the game today was a prime example. Denver has tebow in the same old situation. In college there was a threat of tebow running, handing it off to RB, play action or passing so the D had to be prepared for all that. But lately Denver call 3 running plays right up the middle then punt.

Look at todays 1st qtr, Most 1st downs polamalu made the tackle in the backfield. There was even a 2nd and long when it was the 2 safties that made the stop together in the backfield. Just shows that the D knew they only had to worry about the run so easy to gameplan against. And this was same story for the last few denver games.

Then all of a sudden in the 2nd qtr they started throwing on 1st on 2nd downs. That is what made the diff. Once there was the risk of tebow passing or running on every down, both passing and rushin opened up as pittsburgh could just crowd the line of scrimmage or double team in the secondry.

Tebow only has to be an average passer to succeed in the nfl. He can do things with his feet that the others cant. You can counter that saying that cam newton and vick can rush like him but thats wrong. They have the talent and skill to rush like him, but not the build to be able to do it for a season and not get injured.

I dont get how people are blind to see that tebow can hit these long passes, and he can rush himself so when there is a threat of a pass on 1st down and they got shotgun spread, that he can hit the deep pass, or rush for the 1st down himself because the secondary have to respect the pass so cant crowd the line of scrimmage.

Ive been preaching this for weeks upon weeks but even doubts it. Then he goes up against the best D in the league and they play this style and guess what.....It works.

Will he win the superbowl, i highly doubt it because as a team they arent good enough. Should he be a nfl QB, You bet he should be, There are alot of QB's in the league who's passing is as limited as tebow's who can't do what he does with his feet, and who dont have a fraction of the intangibles he has in his little finger.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    well he can luckbox his way into it for sure
    we are waiting for him in foxboro bring it on and lets go

His passing yards equals his faith Tebow 316...lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    All you Tebow Haters can eat a big fat one. Dudes legit and will be a superbowl winning QB

Master Sergeant
    The guy continues to impress me

Fish
    The bronco's are gonna get murdered against the patriots. I'd like to be proven wrong, but I just don't see denver winning.

nope, am beginning to believe... but broncos @ 75/1 still lol

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Its tebows favourite bible quote, or so he says. He wore John 3:16 on his eye black when he won the BCS with florida in 2009.

Yesterday he threw for 316 yards.

He had 10 completions making it 31.6 yrds per completion

The game was the highest viewing ratings wildcard game in 24 years and the fourth quarted had a rating of....... You guessed it 31.6 .

I know this is all just a coincidence but kinda wierd all the same
    Last edited by Prawney; 01-09-2012 at 03:05 PM.

Corporal
    He's a winner, Im on his side

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I dont care for him , but he has energy that his team feeds off

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast