Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62537.09

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    a real good running game is a lost art in the NFL its all about passing now... the people that are being named in this list are from when i was young or in some cases before i was born i never saw O.J play i never saw gayle sayers or Tony Dorsett i did see Barry sanders and Emmitt Smith I do put emmitt in this convo even tho yes he did have one of the best O lines and arguably the best blocking fullback ever he still deserves to be in this convo.

BTW, Ron Dayne and Kijana Carter are the worst running backs

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Quote Originally Posted by Any2WillDo View Post
    a real good running game is a lost art in the NFL its all about passing now... the people that are being named in this list are from when i was young or in some cases before i was born i never saw O.J play i never saw gayle sayers or Tony Dorsett i did see Barry sanders and Emmitt Smith I do put emmitt in this convo even tho yes he did have one of the best O lines and arguably the best blocking fullback ever he still deserves to be in this convo.

are you drinking drano, Walter Payton is not on your list.............

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    are you drinking drano, Walter Payton is not on your list.............
    He's saying who the best is since he was watching - people under the age of 30 really never got to see him play.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I don't think Ladainian Tomlinson has been mentioned. And I think he belongs in the conversation all time as well if you look at his numbers. Great running back, great receiving running back as well.

jgad115
    Any2 hit it on the head... Barry Sanders being the best all time. Just retired to early.

JBD
    LOOKIN over the forum...seems everyone forgot about this fellow...who may not have been the all time best, but goddamnit was he fun to watch!! Jerome 'the bus' bettis..just plain fun!!

Experienced Member
    Ahh JBD good call on the 'Bus' I'm a big Steelers fan and he was underrated despite his career. He's one of the few that ended his careers on a high note with a Super Bowl ring his final year. I'm surprised nobody mentioned Herschel Walker. His college career overshadowed the rest of his career somewhat but none the less it was still remarkable. Also Eric Dickerson the NFL leading single season rusher should be mentioned too. Finally a player playing today, Adrian Peterson, what he has done in a league that no longer relies on the run as it use to is amazing. Not only did he almost break Dickersons record last year but did so with 30 less rushing attempts after coming off a knee surgery the year before. When all is said and done if AP can stay healthy he may be one of the best ever.

I swear if the next person to post and doesn't have Walter Payton in their picks is banned for 1,000 years!!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Emmitt Smith, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, Erik Dickerson, Tony Dorsett, Jerome Bettis, Jim Brown, Marcus Allen, Franco Harris, and Thurman Thomas are my top ten picks of all time.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast