Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62935.35

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Ricky williams. !!!! lol he had one of the best seasons before he became a pothead who knows what he could've done

Seasoned Veteran
    lol ricky had to keep playing to support his 13 kids by 13 different ppl that poor guy mde millions and use to leave the stadium on the city bus lmfao
    Quote Originally Posted by tarheels View Post
    Ricky williams. !!!! lol he had one of the best seasons before he became a pothead who knows what he could've done

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarheels View Post
    Of all time. Can't put Ricky on that list in my opinion. Then you'd have to add Terrell Davis, Jamal Anderson, Jamal Lewis, etc. Players that had an great year or two. Just my .2 cents.

Walter Payton you putz's!!!!! He is god of running backs

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Walter Payton, Jim Brown and Adrian Peterson in that order. growing up in cincinnati i do have a soft spot in my heart for Ickey Woods though. Gotta love the "Ickey Shuffle"!!! WHO DAY!!!

Seasoned Veteran
    Jamal Lewis had 2k yard year so yeah but if u do that then you have to say Chris Johnson had a 2k year as well and def not even a top 20 of all time anyone can have a good year but who has great years over and over??? I think the ones who did have already been named this is always a touchy subject its not like the greatest receiver of all time cuz that one is easy Jerry Rice hands down ...
    Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    Of all time. Can't put Ricky on that list in my opinion. Then you'd have to add Terrell Davis, Jamal Anderson, Jamal Lewis, etc. Players that had an great year or two. Just my .2 cents.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Not nearly the greatest but LeSean McCoy of the Eaglesis fun as hell to watch too.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Any2WillDo View Post
    Jamal Lewis had 2k yard year so yeah but if u do that then you have to say Chris Johnson had a 2k year as well and def not even a top 20 of all time anyone can have a good year but who has great years over and over??? I think the ones who did have already been named this is always a touchy subject its not like the greatest receiver of all time cuz that one is easy Jerry Rice hands down ...
    Well yeah, that was my point. one or two good seasons should not put you on that list.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Any list without Tony Dorsett is just bullshit. I watched that fucker play so many times. He played hurt so many games, saw him once with a dislocated shoulder, all sorts of things that any other player would be sitting on the sidelines or in street clothes.

Of course, mandatory to include Jim Brown, Walter (God) Payton, eh I guess my alma mater player OJ Simpson is required (he had 2000 yard season with 14 games) but I guess it might not be wrong to remove his name from ever playing the game, and yeah of course Adrian Peterson. I must also include Gayle Sayers.

You can mark Sanders off my list, fuck the quitter

PokerOwned God
    well AP time is gone, he is history. Just like Sanders. No more Bo.

They all get fucked up knees and ankles and it ruins their careers. Sad teams draft RB's for why I don't know. last draft was first time I seen anyone go after OL first, which is fucking smart.

look at chiefs, top pick and get a OL and are in the playoffs for sure.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast