Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tecmo Bo Jackson is the GOAT

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Seasoned Veteran
    i was young when Barry was playing i did see him play and im not saying AP is better then him all im saying is that i agree that he could go down as one of the greats by the time his career is all said and done...
    Quote Originally Posted by JBD View Post
    Not sure your old enough to remember...but barry played behind a notoriously shit o line and still has 2nd best ypc all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Any2WillDo View Post
    I agree with you on the AP thing but the only problem is that he plays for a garbage team who by the looks of things wont be getting any better any time soon they need alot of help in MIN maybe if he gets his wish and goes to Dallas he could help them do something in the playoffs
    yeah they should definatly trade him to the lions lmao...I wish our offense would be complete with a player like ap

PokerOwned Veteran
    Pretty much all the backs have been named. It will be interesting to see how AP finishes his career. He puts up huge numbers on a terrible team with the defenses pretty much zoning in on just him. As a Bears fan, I vote for Sweetness.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Barry was definitely the funnest to watch. Don't know about best ever but then again he had one shitty ass o-line. Can you imagine if he didn't. Emmitt might have a lot of his numbers based off an incredible o-line and great blocking fullback.

Speaking of Tecmo bowl Jacksn was a beast. So was Christian Okoye!!

Bonus easy question: Who was also great as a rb(although I've never seen him play) but horrible as a murderer?

Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    Barry was definitely the funnest to watch. Don't know about best ever but then again he had one shitty ass o-line. Can you imagine if he didn't. Emmitt might have a lot of his numbers based off an incredible o-line and great blocking fullback.

Speaking of Tecmo bowl Jacksn was a beast. So was Christian Okoye!!

Bonus easy question: Who was also great as a rb(although I've never seen him play) but horrible as a murderer?

You can't be talking about OJ, because not only did he murder 2 people HE GOT AWAY WITH IT.

That makes him pretty good at murdering to be honest.

<br/>

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    You can't be talking about OJ, because not only did he murder 2 people HE GOT AWAY WITH IT.

That makes him pretty good at murdering to be honest.
    Lol guess you got a point. Although he was horrible at leaving behind a clear motive and evidence. So it would be greatest RB to have the worst prosecuting attorney against him.

Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    Lol guess you got a point. Although he was horrible at leaving behind a clear motive and evidence. So it would be greatest RB to have the worst prosecuting attorney against him.
    He was horrible at stealing his own merchandise back

<br/>

If the Glove dont fit.

PokerOwned Pro
    id say John Riggins,Larry Csonka,Franco Harris,Roger Craig,Thurman Thomas,Marshall Faulk, these were pretty decent backs back in the day as well.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast