Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63546.27

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Flea you have a serious ego problem l0renezo is giving very solid advice, but you are to prideful to take any of it.

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Your just saying that because he fixes your car. In any case good luck out on the track, show these noobs how its done.
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MovingFlea View Post
    lorenowns, Ship it to someone who cares enough to listen to your dribble. All those hands were coolers. You'd be amazed how hard it is to win at this game when all of the community cards help your opponents, even in situations when you have the dominated. When I bet, I was betting because they shouldn't have had me, mathematically speaking; or when I called, because I had a big enough of a stack to satisfy my curiosity.
    You need to learn how to lay down what you think is the best hand. That is one of the many leaks in your game that you need to fix if you wanna get better tbh. in fact, you have a lot of leaks in your game from preflop play to postflop play, sizing pre/post, tilt, playing awful hands against generally easy villains, etc etc and these are all clear reasons why it's smart to review your hands and to ask people how they would play their particular hand.

i guarantee you if a good player played your hands he we would have lost less money and made more money simply because he's playing very optimal compared to extremely subpar.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingFlea View Post
    I am not going to read all of that "strategy". When I play a game, I don't get better by asking people what I did wrong, or by reviewing what I did. All of this information is already being stored in my subconscious, I will let my brain sort it out to figure out what I can do better in the future. Playing hands and getting more experience is a much faster way to get better, rather than looking on previous hands.

Low Stakes NLHE has so MANY variables, that nobody can say that it's a solved game. So for anyone to push their strategy on someone else is pointless and god forbid someone takes up on that advice. The best way to get better is to practice, period.

Loren0Wnz, is just being kind of annoying. He is trying to throw me off my game, which I have spent more than a year developing, and still developing. Go ahead and give me some advice and I will read, but don't throw the fucking book at me as if your the best shit that's ever happened in poker.
    calling utg opens with K3s is major spew, I hope your brain realized that by now. also, i'm the best thing thats happened to you because i've alerted you of your overall play and for your sake I hope you improve because even though your not the nicest person I like seeing people better their game as a player.

lastly, about your comment of the micros having many variables. u wot m8? there's a reason why good players are able to move on from the micros and it's because they've built a roll big enough to leave. crushing the micros is really simple and if you haven't figured it out after a year of experience then gg.
    Last edited by lorenz0wns; 10-29-2013 at 03:10 PM.

Seasoned Veteran
    umm, default hands, i mean nothing horrible. Unlucky, but if you`ll keep in this way , you will get lucky.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz1234 View Post
    umm, default hands, i mean nothing horrible. Unlucky, but if you`ll keep in this way , you will get lucky.
    for what it's worth most of these hands probably wouldn't have happened if he played 'em better. calling with k3s vs a utg open, limping AQo, spewing mid pair on a triple barrel on a Q98Kx board etc are all bad spots hero put himself in that would have been avoided had he optimized his 1 year of practice.
    Last edited by lorenz0wns; 10-29-2013 at 03:18 PM.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by lorenz0wns View Post
    You need to learn how to lay down what you think is the best hand. That is one of the many leaks in your game that you need to fix if you wanna get better tbh. in fact, you have a lot of leaks in your game from preflop play to postflop play, sizing pre/post, tilt, playing awful hands against generally easy villains, etc etc and these are all clear reasons why it's smart to review your hands and to ask people how they would play their particular hand.

i guarantee you if a good player played your hands he we would have lost less money and made more money simply because he's playing very optimal compared to extremely subpar.

calling utg opens with K3s is major spew, I hope your brain realized that by now. also, i'm the best thing thats happened to you because i've alerted you of your overall play and for your sake I hope you improve because even though your not the nicest person I like seeing people better their game as a player.

lastly, about your comment of the micros having many variables. u wot m8? there's a reason why good players are able to move on from the micros and it's because they've built a roll big enough to leave. crushing the micros is really simple and if you haven't figured it out after a year of experience then gg.
    +1 mirrion.

Lorenzo...let him wallow. At some point, you have to stop tapping the glass.

I just want to ask what was you winning % of that 2nd hand?
    GodzAmongKingz

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by movingflea View Post
    i was doing pot control, in case someone sucks out i can get away from it. It was a pointless attempt since my stack was so small i was commited to call anyhow. Of course i'm raising if i had at least 20 bb.

I know what i'm doing lol. Abc poker just doesn't cut it, these days.
    rofl

Quote Originally Posted by TheHaversham View Post
    +1 mirrion.

Lorenzo...let him wallow. At some point, you have to stop tapping the glass.
    Yea well officialpokerrankings has both you and Lorenz0wns as having worse records than I do, but yours is a little better than his. So forgive me if I'm not keen on taking advice from a donk. I mean its fine that he has an opinion, but the guy just goes on and on and on. And I can't find a good reason to listen to him. It's just textbook driveling.
    -MovingFlea

Quote Originally Posted by GodzAmongKingz View Post
    I just want to ask what was you winning % of that 2nd hand?
    Look it up yourself at Texas Hold'em Odds Calculator
    -MovingFlea

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast