Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63312.14

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MovingFlea View Post
    Yea well officialpokerrankings has both you and Lorenz0wns as having worse records than I do, but yours is a little better than his. So forgive me if I'm not keen on taking advice from a donk. I mean its fine that he has an opinion, but the guy just goes on and on and on. And I can't find a good reason to listen to him. It's just textbook driveling.
    I guess we're looking at different stats, punkin, cuz yours just gave me the best laugh I've had all day.

You are welcome to research further: I was Phingroov72 on Full Tilt Poker, Phingroov on Pokerstars.

I see your biggest cash - on Carbon - as $9, playing almost exclusively in freerolls. You really have no business discussing poker with anyone, tbh.

PokerOwned Pro
    Yea well officialpokerrankings has both you and Lorenz0wns as having worse records than I do, but yours is a little better than his. So forgive me if I'm not keen on taking advice from a donk. I mean its fine that he has an opinion, but the guy just goes on and on and on. And I can't find a good reason to listen to him. It's just textbook driveling.
    You: XXGRASPINGSTRAWSXX Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings

Me: ROWJIMMY Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings

LorenzOwns: LORENZ0WNS Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings

Be your own judge.

PokerOwned Master
    my mtt results has nothing to do with my analysis in this thread. i'd like to think that the majority of my advice has been okay and definitely not what you refer to as donk advice.

btw my entire opinion is entirely standard. standard = fundamentals and standard = how you crush the micros. u don't play standard and you get tilted easily off freerolls. also, judging purely off OPR jimmy's has $2.2k in cashes, I have ~$100, and you have ??. certainly out of the three of us you have the "worst" record.

but alas i don't judge based off on cashes because thats extremely results oriented. i like to judge players based on their entire game as a whole and frankly imo you need a lot of improvement to be considered an okay micros player. also, i like to think i've improved my game and certainly more volume = more cashes = higher chance of binking a big cash.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Sometimes the desperate all in moves work out!!

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHaversham View Post
    I guess we're looking at different stats, punkin, cuz yours just gave me the best laugh I've had all day.

You are welcome to research further: I was Phingroov72 on Full Tilt Poker, Phingroov on Pokerstars.

I see your biggest cash - on Carbon - as $9, playing almost exclusively in freerolls. You really have no business discussing poker with anyone, tbh.
    Well I'm not even going to look that up since anyone can claim anything I suppose.
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

I take it back, upon closer inspection, Lorenz0wns has a better record than you. Yea you've been in a some nice big 5 dollar MTTs, big deal. The play is just as donk there, so bigger paydays doesn't necesarrily mean your better. It just means higher buy ins, it's not like it you regurlarly play $109s.

In any case, I'm starting fresh, from zero. I'll be crushing the $5 soon enough, because they are still as donk as the micros, but bankroll management rules forbid it atm.
    -MovingFlea

PokerOwned Pro
    I take it back, upon closer inspection, Lorenz0wns has a better record than you. Yea you've been in a some nice big 5 dollar MTTs, big deal. The play is just as donk there, so bigger paydays doesn't necesarrily mean your better. It just means higher buy ins, it's not like it you regurlarly play $109s.

In any case, I'm starting fresh, from zero. I'll be crushing the $5 soon enough, because they are still as donk as the micros, but bankroll management rules forbid it atm.
    The links are right there, puddin. I'm not trying to brag, you brought up stats. Yours are dismal. I have nothing to hide. You, on the other hand, should probably just keep stats out of it. Oh, and btw: $5 games are still micros, fish. I have run from $0 to $10k on three separate occasions. You, sir, are completely out of your element.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHaversham View Post
    The links are right there, puddin. I'm not trying to brag, you brought up stats. Yours are dismal. I have nothing to hide. You, on the other hand, should probably just keep stats out of it. Oh, and btw: $5 games are still micros, fish. I have run from $0 to $10k on three separate occasions. You, sir, are completely out of your element.
    You've reached the end of your game. Your as good as your ever gonna be, and you know it. The only thing holding me back is bankroll. Obviously you have one, but can't do shit with it except cash in a measly 14% of the time.

Lorenz0wns is probably going to fly right by you in terms of bankroll size, he just needs to stop spouting elementary bullshit all the time.

As for me, well, I'm crashing through the roof.
    -MovingFlea

I don't even know what to say about these hands. Played some guy, who was actually pretty aggressive and probably better than your average donk. I busted him twice, but when carbon keeps giving him the all important all in hands, nothing I can do about it. I would have beat him everytime.
    -MovingFlea

sorry lorenzowns and heaverwhatever. I lost my cool there and kept shoving at you two. It was very undisciplined of me. Again I apologize.
    -MovingFlea

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast