Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62963.81

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    This is why BRM is so important particularly if you mostly play tourneys.Cant remember which one but in one of the bigger named players books they say to expect to only win 10%-15% of the tourneys you buy in to.So you need to be prepaired to lose 85% of tourneys thus your bankroll needs to be big enough that when you lose it doesnt matter(like losing a penny when you have $1000).Now as for getting beat "every" time.Now I have been through some very cold runs(middle of one right now) but im sure that if you collected the data over a year you would find that your recieve:give on beats is probably fairly close if not you probably should look into playing a bit loser in position(In holdem it is my belief that almost any two can be played in position for a profit)
    Live today like it is your last........

Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    I am one to believe that no one realizes the amount of hands per hour you are playing....There are no more bad beats on merge than playing live....you play more hands per hour is the only reason you see more bad beats in online poker...like abwil says above....."the best you can do is stay patient and get your money in good"....sometimes your hand wont hold but it happens on all sites and live.....good luck and stay tight and focused......yodaofpoker
    If you truely believe this I have some swamp land in south dakota for sale. but seriously tho, your not going to find people playing live the way they play online in micro games. People will play hands online that will NEVER be played live..Thus you will see beats you dont normally see live..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i mean idk, i've logged a shit ton of hours playuing 1/2 live and i've seen people playing almost exactly the same as the .02/.04 games online...its just people who have money to burn will play that way, nothing u can do to avoid it...just gotta keep urself focused and realize ur not gonna b bluffing anyone off any hands so just play tight and patient...it just sucks that it makes it hurt that much more wen they catch but what can u do

Elite PokerOwned Member
    so please, can all u pokerowned pros please tell me how i played these hands wrong...im sure theres so much u can tell me about how i should have folded or when i should have folded or what i should have done...please teach meeee

Experienced Member
    you make your money off good reads in close hand situations imo. merge has definitly raped me recently though. unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by fkucdaw0rld View Post
    so please, can all u pokerowned pros please tell me how i played these hands wrong...im sure theres so much u can tell me about how i should have folded or when i should have folded or what i should have done...please teach meeee
    1st one no need to go allin after the flop you could have bet him off on the turn(maybe and thats a big maybe) but allins are finite and if he calls theres nothing you can do to protect yourself. Second one, well nothing you can do there hes not folding and neither are you.3rd one i dunno, i dont see it playing out differently..

PokerOwned Veteran
    abwil love your quote in your signature, its my favorite quote

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    1st one no need to go allin after the flop you could have bet him off on the turn(maybe and thats a big maybe) but allins are finite and if he calls theres nothing you can do to protect yourself. Second one, well nothing you can do there hes not folding and neither are you.3rd one i dunno, i dont see it playing out differently..
    yea i thought about it after and i should have shoved the flop in the first hand but still i only shoved because i knew i'd get called by worse...its just disgusting to me how i always get people to do exactlyyyy what i want them to do, every single time, and i get them in the worst position possible, but they always hit their 2outer...every time...but then wen i need to catch a 2outer with my underpair i dont even let myself get any hope because i know im not gonna hit...i wish i could explain the feeling i get in my stomach every single time i KNOW im going to lose regardless how far ahead i am....it makes me want to fucking throw up...im looking forward to the hands i'm gonna post later 2day, let's see how i get knocked out of all my tournaments on the bubble today now

Seasoned Veteran
    amen to that. i can't tell you how many times this year i have seen a two outer to my made hand with 7+ outs over the other guy's hand [should he hit] and get wiped on the river.

Quote Originally Posted by Freerolls123 View Post
    abwil love your quote in your signature, its my favorite quote
    Thank you i love it too and its sooooo true in everything in life..

you might also want to try and change your thinking.. I also used to have that mental attitude that im going to get fked here watch, yep and it would happen. Im a superstitious person so now when ever i get it allin i dont even look at the screen cause if i do i know whats coming.. Online has a way of raping you of your confidence and once it has done that only bad can happen trust me i know all too well. Also the way we play can have an impact on who calls your allins.. If you have showed a tight image players will respect your plays but if you play a loose agg way your going to get calls from donks just tryin to donk you out and usually cause they are tired of someone running over them.. I have no clue what type you are and anything i say isnt going to prevent bad beats.They will always be a part of the game especially online since you see 3 or 4x the hands you see live.. All you can do is keep your head up and try an be positive, which i know is hard when your on a bad run of luck..

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast