Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63835.78

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Well if people complain too much they get banned right?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Its the right anwser right?

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by fkucdaw0rld View Post
    holy shit do u illiterate fucks even read on this site? please quote a single time i say anything about it being rigged...please, im waiting...all i say time and time again is that i have the worst luck possible...the only time i type rigged is when i tell u morons that i DONT think its rigged lol..fucking idiots i swear to god...

and ssuglia i fucking always do other shit while playing, but since i cchecked the box that says 'bring active table front' or whatever, the software is supposed 2 pop up the table when it is my turn....the fact that it didnt happen on the ONE hand i would have doubled up to 2nd place out of the last 11 is just absurdly horrible luck...fucking idiots dont know how to read on this site i swear lol
    Actually, it is only supposed to pop up the table if you're multi tabling on Carbon! If you are in a different tab it will not pop up! Anyways, I think that is right.

#NiggasInParis

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    Actually, it is only supposed to pop up the table if you're multi tabling on Carbon! If you are in a different tab it will not pop up! Anyways, I think that is right.
    actually, like every other time ever since i started using any and all merge skins, if i have the table minimized while im browsing the web it automatically pops up wen its my action...never had anything to do with multitabling..nice try tho...

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by fkucdaw0rld View Post
    actually, like every other time ever since i started using any and all merge skins, if i have the table minimized while im browsing the web it automatically pops up wen its my action...never had anything to do with multitabling..nice try tho...
    I've accidentally shoved like that. Of course, someone called, and I lost my stack. OOPs.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i like how he hasnt said shit to me after that...just comes in here to throw some bullshit 2 cents in that doesnt mean anythng then walks away with his head high as if he made some glorious contribution to anyone...and on a side note, just had someone drawing dead to a 4 and he actually called my shove on the flop...turn card? take a wild guess lol

yea i do that and it does come up when its ur turn to act....id rather it be that way...waste of time when people are taking forever and min raising bs...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i guess im the idiot because i got my money in behind right? i was drawing to no outs for my tournament life...playing against a bunch of fucking idiots all i ever manage to do is get them to just try to give me their money but no matter what the fuck they do and how much they might want to lose everything merge always comes to the fucking rescue

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol again i convince my dumbass self that mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe THIS TIME it wont happen lol...then i realize how fucking stupid i am to ever think such a starry-eyed fucking stupid ass thought lol...god im so fucking stupid to think i wont get raped every single time i get it in ahead
    Attached Images Attached Images

bro relax....its a fkin freeroll...i just jammed for 40k in another game...get snapped call by fkin 1010 n get fucked by 10 on flop...it happens....happens to me fuckin dailty....

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast