Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63915.28

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    um dude....u need fuckin help!!!! u just said...i was raping these 2 people hitting outs and certain hands against them and got up to $17 pretty easy...."getting them to fold" when u had nothing....hmm....lets figure this out....u got lucky on 2 n00bs who didnt know wtf they apparently were doing....they got up....2 other sat down and owned ur ass....if ur really that pissed about $17 or even $30 being lost in poker....i might have to speak for this whole forum and say...."poker might not be for u" wanting to put a bullet in ur head? like wtf lololol.....is this a damn joke? it was ok when u were "raping" those 2 foools but then some turned u over their knee n shoved a rod with no lube up ur ass and ur mad now? hahah funny !!!!
    lmao your response was funny, but players vent in their own way, some slap there cat, some go get a beer (like me), some just move on, and some come here and make a thread, no need to crush them more. If I came on and vented and had people make fun of me I might go sit in my closet and rock back and forth.

So please never do that if I ever come and make a thread of how bad I was playing

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by fkucdaw0rld View Post
    thank you...i really hope you mean that...i appreciate it...and yea i just started using a HUD thing and been noticing how outrageous my stats are...you're absolutely right tho, my image is what gets me in trouble more often than not...im trying to tighten up more but im so confident in my post-flop play (and im usually right until i get sucked out on) that i leave myself open to get sucked out on...i really do need to narrow m range, i understand that and i've been trying to do it...thank you for restoring my faith at least somewhat in this forum, i never thought id see a post that actually tried to help...thank u again
    I think everyone else said the same thing they just didnt explain it out to ya. Well worded Lasercats. I havent watched you but i think i was spot on , on your play. You have to change gears at times, it cant all be lag play.. Lag only gets the chips but theres no way that style can keep em..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    I think everyone else said the same thing they just didnt explain it out to ya. Well worded Lasercats. I havent watched you but i think i was spot on , on your play. You have to change gears at times, it cant all be lag play.. Lag only gets the chips but theres no way that style can keep em..
    yea you're right...i've been trying to tighten it up a bit...i wish i had just walked away last night man...would have had like $30 to fuck around with today instead of struggling to win a few dollars in freerolls now...fml...thanks tho guys, theres very few people on this pathetic forum that have any idea how to really play and improve themselves as poker players...thanks again, and im sorry for being a whiny bitch most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    lmao your response was funny, but players vent in their own way, some slap there cat, some go get a beer (like me), some just move on, and some come here and make a thread, no need to crush them more. If I came on and vented and had people make fun of me I might go sit in my closet and rock back and forth.

So please never do that if I ever come and make a thread of how bad I was playing
    Penguin kicking is a tried and true method of dealing with tilt.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    Penguin kicking is a tried and true method of dealing with tilt.
    im fresh out of penguins...about to go find some nuns tho

LMAO.... kinda funny to see some1 tilted over losing $30. I have been there, but on a bigger scale. I think some people set 2 high of expectations. Play and have fun. If $30 is a big deal for you, then play some mtt's that enable you to play @ least 10 of them. With daily freerolls here, it shouldn't be that difficult to obtain a few bucks. Gl man.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    Because of your posts ive been watchiong you. If you cut off your loosesness at a certain point ud be very gd at poker. U can't push a rope up stairs - when the tides turn get the fk out. When a table i son to your looseness (I saw u 3 bet 38 off in eaqlry position in a tourney yesterday) thats just horseshet play. You were down to 1400 in chips and donked your way all the way back to take home the $15 your talking about. that kinda luck aint gonna last. Your doomed. And I can guess that they didnt suck out on set everytime - u ;play any 2 or 4 shet starters and play after the flop. Only bad thing is your image is so bad ur never gonna get a free river. This can be gd if you dont lose ur stack to real hands. But I'm sure u play 60/40 hands to death and get "sucked out on" all the time" and then call an all in when they already made their hand. The best players dont even have to play to many hands to the river. Their image is gd and no tries to suck out on them. Just tighten up ur starters and figure our when ur beat and ull be awesome.
    fuck man i needed to read it again for emphasis...the bold parts are the most important, i need to fucking do something about this...i really cannot thank you enough, i love that you wrote that reply...so appreciated u cant imagine

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    LMAO.... kinda funny to see some1 tilted over losing $30. I have been there, but on a bigger scale. I think some people set 2 high of expectations. Play and have fun. If $30 is a big deal for you, then play some mtt's that enable you to play @ least 10 of them. With daily freerolls here, it shouldn't be that difficult to obtain a few bucks. Gl man.
    its not the money its the principle...i've lost much much more money in atlantic city and been just as mad...i get over the anger part of the tilting after i write it out in these threads...you guys wanna dwell on the fact that i have anger issues...and yea i was only doing the cash table thing to build up more for MTTs, which is why im kicking myself in the ass because i told myself to get up wen i got to a certain point and i just didnt listen to myself..happens every time and its something i need to work on

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fkucdaw0rld View Post
    im fresh out of penguins...about to go find some nuns tho
    Poor Poor Penguins... you guys need a healthier outlet... like slapping around your wife

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talking2rocks911 View Post
    Poor Poor Penguins... you guys need a healthier outlet... like slapping around your wife
    lmao that's pretty terrible...im sure it works tho

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast