Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonielfc View Post
    of course it is!! its immense!
    Can't people play there own style? At some point it seems folks have more to fear than poke fun at.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Elite PokerOwned Member
    my style is losing, and if i do say so myself, im very good at it.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    BACK TO ZERO BABY YES WE'RE ON TOP...worst luck in fucking history...2 outers are guaranteed to hit against me, flushes and straights never hold up for me, sets are always killed by bigger sets...such a horrible fucking horrendous run i went on today...such a worthless waste of time and effort i fucking hate this shit so much...its really mind-boggling how people hit 2outers all the fucking time against me but wen im open ended with a flush draw i never seem to catch...i have to start going out of my way to get it in while im crushed i think, that seems to be the only fool-proof way to guarantee a win on this site...but then again every time i play a bad hand i whiff (but every time i fold them i miss the nuts, go figure lol) idk wat to do....i have nothing and no prospects for making more anytime soon until the next Po freeroll wen someone can hit a set wen i flop an ace every time...typical shit i love it

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wine, dine, liquor, and poker what else is there to do when you're playing on the tables.

at some point at becomes crazy

just stop playing for a while

don't start back until its like the first game today

PokerOwned Veteran
    mad mad mad

PokerOwned God
    yeah sometimes you jusr have to stop for while poker online is addicting like many games online

sounds like a pokerbot attack. I usually have them late at night when there t not many players and I want to play still...I have a stubborn don't wanna quite side on ocxcasion as well...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678