Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63911.32

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    so much for that...just barely managed to scrap up from almost 0 to salvage $10..got a couple of dollars tied up in superturbo sng's waiting for them to start now..took some of the most insane beats back to back to back on a few different tables..never even started tilting, 3betting with kings and aces and getting called by the initial raiser...every time they flop some monster or catch the river..got knocked out of PO freeroll jus now with a decent stak wen my aces lost to KJ on the river..played them sloppy but it wouldnt have been any different...just a shytty day today but im sticking to my guns and trying to stay tight...hopefully get this 10 back up soon...

PokerOwned Veteran
    It sucks, but happens way too often... greed is something we just cant control lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    testing my brand new signature, like it?!?

Oh my god lol this is going to be your signature?

PokerOwned Veteran
    of course it is!! its immense!

PokerOwned Veteran
    seems like the bad beats are rigged on time scale to me, always the bad beats happen in a row, and then when and if i do stop i always start back up the next day and don't see as many bad beats but if i keep playing then sure enough 100 98% vs 2% bad beats for the joke.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I close my eyes and hit the power button, it takw time to reboot and hopefully im sane again

Elite PokerOwned Member
    well despite going out of my way and folding so many hands i wanted to play just to keep my VPIP under 20, i still managed to get raped repeatedly togay...one guy 3bet me pre wen i had 44...flop was 567 so i figured i was safe, i check raise him, turn came 8 to give me the straight..i figure he has ak aq and call his shove and he had J9 no flush draw nothing just caught the higher straight lol...the one guy at the table that could hurt me just stacked me...fuk t

PokerOwned Demi-God
    that sucks when u lose on a straight but i guess best not to go allin or bet too high on a straight unless its the highest straight and less chances of the other guy having a flush

Banned
    Stop Whining

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast