Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63944.32

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    yeah that happened sometimes and is so sick, move to another table

PokerOwned Pro
    imo if you hit $17 starting at $2 you shoulda left the table once you dropped to $10.

PokerOwned God
    lol they robbed you..you sound like lil g..we all make these mistakes, learn and move on..gl today

um dude....u need fuckin help!!!! u just said...i was raping these 2 people hitting outs and certain hands against them and got up to $17 pretty easy...."getting them to fold" when u had nothing....hmm....lets figure this out....u got lucky on 2 n00bs who didnt know wtf they apparently were doing....they got up....2 other sat down and owned ur ass....if ur really that pissed about $17 or even $30 being lost in poker....i might have to speak for this whole forum and say...."poker might not be for u" wanting to put a bullet in ur head? like wtf lololol.....is this a damn joke? it was ok when u were "raping" those 2 foools but then some turned u over their knee n shoved a rod with no lube up ur ass and ur mad now? hahah funny !!!!

Experienced Member
    what about reading a cash game strategy ;-))) it would have helped you "joke"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    eh i know its my own fault for not getting up wen i was more than enough in the black...hence the fuck greed thing...im not saying they were bots or anything it just fucking sucked...whatever tho i've grinded up from 0 before i can easily do it again...just stung

Low limit ring games are fish food.You got yours then they got you.I never play em.Try SNGs or stick to tourneys.

PokerOwned God
    Because of your posts ive been watchiong you. If you cut off your loosesness at a certain point ud be very gd at poker. U can't push a rope up stairs - when the tides turn get the fk out. When a table i son to your looseness (I saw u 3 bet 38 off in eaqlry position in a tourney yesterday) thats just horseshet play. You were down to 1400 in chips and donked your way all the way back to take home the $15 your talking about. that kinda luck aint gonna last. Your doomed. And I can guess that they didnt suck out on set everytime - u ;play any 2 or 4 shet starters and play after the flop. Only bad thing is your image is so bad ur never gonna get a free river. This can be gd if you dont lose ur stack to real hands. But I'm sure u play 60/40 hands to death and get "sucked out on" all the time" and then call an all in when they already made their hand. The best players dont even have to play to many hands to the river. Their image is gd and no tries to suck out on them. Just tighten up ur starters and figure our when ur beat and ull be awesome.

PokerOwned God
    I don't think they robbed you, it sounds like you got hosed a couple of times and rather than accepting the cards had started to go against you, you started to give it away. Gotta walk away.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    Because of your posts ive been watchiong you. If you cut off your loosesness at a certain point ud be very gd at poker. U can't push a rope up stairs - when the tides turn get the fk out. When a table i son to your looseness (I saw u 3 bet 38 off in eaqlry position in a tourney yesterday) thats just horseshet play. You were down to 1400 in chips and donked your way all the way back to take home the $15 your talking about. that kinda luck aint gonna last. Your doomed. And I can guess that they didnt suck out on set everytime - u ;play any 2 or 4 shet starters and play after the flop. Only bad thing is your image is so bad ur never gonna get a free river. This can be gd if you dont lose ur stack to real hands. But I'm sure u play 60/40 hands to death and get "sucked out on" all the time" and then call an all in when they already made their hand. The best players dont even have to play to many hands to the river. Their image is gd and no tries to suck out on them. Just tighten up ur starters and figure our when ur beat and ull be awesome.
    thank you...i really hope you mean that...i appreciate it...and yea i just started using a HUD thing and been noticing how outrageous my stats are...you're absolutely right tho, my image is what gets me in trouble more often than not...im trying to tighten up more but im so confident in my post-flop play (and im usually right until i get sucked out on) that i leave myself open to get sucked out on...i really do need to narrow m range, i understand that and i've been trying to do it...thank you for restoring my faith at least somewhat in this forum, i never thought id see a post that actually tried to help...thank u again

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast