Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60799.81

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    I have one more idea that I think would be really cool. I think accolades would be cool to award to show recognition for the winning teams, league, individual, etc. I see many accolades in the merge rooms from tournaments like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    I have one more idea that I think would be really cool. I think accolades would be cool to award to show recognition for the winning teams, league, individual, etc. I see many accolades in the merge rooms from tournaments like this.
    Yes, that's a great Idea. Flaunt your Flavor!

Zab
    • We'd make this a monthly promotion
    • The captain has a to pay an extra fee to create a team (He wins a little more of the prize pool)
    • If you join a team (You can apply or someone can invite you) you have to pay an extra 5 pts for every game you play in (League fee). This gets added to the prize pool
    • If you are drafted to a team and accept in mid season, you start paying the fees from the time you are drafted
    • There is a captain of the team, he's responsible for recruiting players for his team and accepting players
    • The captain can fire dead beats (TBD what qualifies as a dead beat)
    • The team members can mutiny against the captain if he stops playing (Needs maybe 3?)
    • We will have league standings (2 Divisions I am thinking)
    • There should be a maximum number of players per team (I would say 6-10)
    • The last week of the month will be the monthly 'play offs' between the 2 divisional winners
    • 7 days before the start of the new month, the new teams can be formed (new captains, new teams etc)
    • Points will be based on the player ratings promotions avg. We will either use your teams avg. points for the day OR the 3 highest ranking members.
    • If you only had 2 people play for the day, your 3rd person's score will be the LOWEST possible score from all teams that are playing
    • 1 Man Wolfpack Teams - You can enter a team as a 1 man team. By doing so, if you miss even 1 day, you will the days lowest score. Loan teams cost more. I am debating whether or not to even add this
    • Teams that enter in the middle of the contest (before the playoffs) will start tied with the worse team in the division for points total.

How does that sound so far?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    This is a whole other upgrade that I would need to do.. Reward \ Accolades system
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    I like the ideas that we have came up with so far. So I've read through the pages and have narrowed some of the info to this:
    The league is very similar to the speedway format. More so a marathon than a sprint like someone mentioned above.
    I think it should be a monthly promotion, so the teams change up from month to month (Just in Case You Have In-actives, Captains may also be a solution to this.)
    A few things that are still unclear to me are the buy-ins and payouts. Maybe an exclusive league coupon for x amount of points?
    Would the league tournaments count towards all promotions (Ex. Grinder, Player Ratings, etc) or would it be completely separate in its own category?
    How many league tournaments would there be in a month's time?
    Would we still using PO tournaments for this or would they be separate league tournaments?
    Last edited by RWPFhero; 01-09-2013 at 09:58 PM.
    Good Luck On and Off The Felt
    Utilize The Block Chain because the future depends on it!

This sounds like another great promotion. Keep up the good work Zab.

PokerOwned God
    So there are going to be seperate tournaments used to play the league games or are you talking about the tournaments that go on everyday already? hope not a mix, will see.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiseWinPotFold View Post
    I like the ideas that we have came up with so far. So I've read through the pages and have narrowed some of the info to this:
    The league is very similar to the speedway format. More so a marathon than a sprint like someone mentioned above.
    I think it should be a monthly promotion, so the teams change up from month to month (Just in Case You Have In-actives, Captains may also be a solution to this.)
    A few things that are still unclear to me are the buy-ins and payouts. Maybe an exclusive league coupon for x amount of points?
    Would the league tournaments count towards all promotions (Ex. Grinder, Player Ratings, etc) or would it be completely separate in its own category?
    We'd use Carbon tournaments

I think we'd make it every game you play OR every day you get a 5-10 point league tax.. So if 50 people are playing, thats 500 points added to the prize pool x30 days = 15,000 point prize pool

Something like that.

I think everything sounds good but I would think 6-8 players maximum per team. I cant wait to see how everything turns out...I am excited to have a leagues. It will be a lot of fun

This sounds like a great idea.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast