Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63300.17

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Zab
    Ya thats the question, how \ when do we form teams? There will be a delay? Can teams enter late?

I would say you keep the same teams but people have the option to leave a team certain periods of times..

Maybe we don't have captains? I dont know
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Veteran
    Sounds like it could be fun. I like the raffle so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Ya thats the question, how \ when do we form teams? There will be a delay? Can teams enter late?

I would say you keep the same teams but people have the option to leave a team certain periods of times..

Maybe we don't have captains? I dont know
    yes, teams can join whenever they want, entering late they will be in disadvantage, but thats up to them;

people are free to leave team whenever they want (The team however still gets to keep the scores you made from the events you played in while you were a member) ;

I still think a captain is required, we will still need someone to hire/fire members;

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Zab
    From Dec 31st to Jan 1st is when I have to sort out when teams are formed :|

Probably same teams I would assume.........
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

From Dec 31st to Jan 1st is when I have to sort out when teams are formed :|

Probably same teams I would assume.........
    sorry bro, i dont understand that, what u mean with sort out...........O_o

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    sorry bro, i dont understand that, what u mean with sort out...........O_o

Lets say its Dec 31st, the last day...

Now it's January 1st.. What are the teams? Same teams? How quickly can we organize new teams? Do we have a 5 days period to make them or what

Lets say its Dec 31st, the last day...

Now it's January 1st.. What are the teams? Same teams? How quickly can we organize new teams? Do we have a 5 days period to make them or what
    i dont know if i get the point here, but if i understand what u saying then maybe we could try a pre-registration period, lets say, u can only register for a league's game event until, lets say, 2 or 3 days before the game(or even 5 days, if thats the time you will need to set up things right)....so, if month's score starts on january 1st(in your example), then people will have to be registered a few days before the game(not necessary in a team, cause they will be able to join a team until the reffered game starts).......i dont know if thats what u were asking.........

Zab
    Ya that would make sense..

Also I want to sort out if you enter a league late. I think what I would do is give you the same score as the bottom place team in your division. (If we setup divisions)

since I will never make a speedway car, maybe I can be on someone's team. This sounds like a very cool idea.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Example: 10x Teams of 5 players. Last place would be zero pts, 49th would be 1 point and so on.. 1st getting 50 pts, add all the pts for each team and there's your scoring. Whoever has the most pts at the end of the month wins. Every team player needs to place a wager of say 500 pts... Winning team gets 25K pts giving each player on said team 5K. Something like that. Just an idea. I'd love to get something like this on here, also How would the teams be picked? Said Captains scout players and offer a team spot?
    Last edited by CraftyMob; 01-09-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast