Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62973.62

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

fuck this site just fucked my computer up

2 hours to get the bullshit off my computer and didnt get the points.wtf?? lost all my apps on chrome.i am pissed off absolutly not worth doing anything on this bullshit site.i have to now go through and redownload everything i have lost. gonna spend 3 hours fixing everthing thats messed up. FUCK YOU POKEROWNED
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by samgoleb View Post
    2 hours to get the bullshit off my computer and didnt get the points.wtf?? lost all my apps on chrome.i am pissed off absolutly not worth doing anything on this bullshit site.i have to now go through and redownload everything i have lost. gonna spend 3 hours fixing everthing thats messed up. FUCK YOU POKEROWNED
    what did u do wrong? im not gettting it? i never had this problem? do u not have any software or anything? dont dl and stick to email submittting offers...or trials
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Don't do the downloads.
    Not everything converts on the offerwalls. Check the whats working section to see what others are converting and Crowdflower converts 100% when done right.

If you decide to do downloads, you need something like Sandboxie or a similar sand boxing program. This keeps the crap out of your registry.

So this is a gambling site. Gotta take a gamble on whats gonna fuck up my computer for no reward. Im done here

PokerOwned Veteran
    you take that gamble on every site you vist.

So this is a gambling site. Gotta take a gamble on whats gonna fuck up my computer for no reward. Im done here
    No, there are ways to earn points without doing the downloads and messing up your computer. The whats working section and Crowdflower are the best ways to go.

take care....two posts in a 4 months,,, very active,,,
    Last edited by wagon596; 01-13-2014 at 02:48 PM.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

This is exactly why im not active on here ..i dont need the fucking headache of dealing with 3 hours of bullshit for a freeroll ticket

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Instead of downloads do the trial offers. credit reports, sometimes it cost a buck but they pay like 2300 pts at least. SImple, and yeah Don't do download offers cuz bunch of crap does get on less you know what your doing.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast