Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63459.2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    hey sam, don't be a jerk. You do know you don't need to download stuff. Email submits, forum posts 5X a day for 25 points, virool videos, all sorts of ways to get points racked up, you just have to put in a little EFFORT.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    sounds like you're having a bad day..... don't have to curse and act so ugly... it's not PokerOwned's fault you click the wrong things... try doing some surveys... maybe you'll have better luck
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

sorry but im mad the very 1st offer i try on this site and it becomes a huge issue.not worth my time to figure out what works and whats i gonna be a huge headache...a little bit late tell to me to use the whats working or crowdflower.just wrecked my afternoon uninstalling all the crap that just flooded my computer

Seasoned Veteran
    I would suggest you read some of the stuff in this link and there are several others that are really helpful.

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f3/...ners-4999.html

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f3/...mmed-1207.html

honestly there are many more I just dont feel like looking for all of them right now. GL though.

PokerOwned Pro
    I have given up on all things except forum posting. I've already got the browser plus2 virus on my work computer from downloads. If I had an old computer that I didn't care about, I would use it just for downloads, but right now I don't. I'm not earning points very quickly, but its better than nothing. I'm certainly not going doing downloads on devices that I care about though.

Experienced Member
    There are lots of helpful guides right here in the forum.

i would suggest u not to do the downloads stuff... u american, u have plenty of options to make it in a safe way...gl anyways...

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    not trying to be a dick but I think you have to be a little smarter when working on this site....there are warnings out there and anytime you download something, on any site, you have to be wise to what your downloading...and especially when your downloading stuff on here..you try to get 1 thing and they sneak in 6 other things that you have now downloaded..but with all that being said its not PO's fault..they're giving you an opportunity to get into some money tourneys for free which I think is awesome..i for one try to stick to forum posts and surveys..takes me a little longer but I eventually hit my goal and make it into a couple tourneys

PokerOwned Master
    If you will be a little bit more careful you should never had such problems. I do a lot of tasks from Offerwalls section, even couple of downloads (they are mostly not worthy), buy you must be careful each time you do such operations on computer you like so much! So have a good luck, it is up to you what do, how do and what consequences it have ...

PokerOwned Master
    i dont want to be politically incorrect...read the stuff people have mentioned and better luck next time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast