Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63672.38

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i did read the guide before starting

it was my 1st offer i tried

didnt know it was a was gonna mess my computer up so bad

never gave me the points
    Last edited by Poof; 01-21-2014 at 03:33 PM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

i just want my points for this post 5 more for the freeroll ticket then i am done with this site. not at all worth the time and hassle i have had here
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Yeah I think some people may just enjoy the work to get points for freerolls. I think if the easier way is what your looking for you might just load on some money and play micro-stakes. I just got here and I quite like the community, fun side bets, and a little poker for points as well.

PokerOwned Veteran
    that's weird. nothing happened to my computer. what kind do you have

Banned
    why is this thread still open? if I was super mod I would lock thread since OP is refusing to listen to advice. Remove thread and perma ban OP. sharking for super

Quote Originally Posted by samgoleb View Post
    2 hours to get the bullshit off my computer and didnt get the points.wtf?? lost all my apps on chrome.i am pissed off absolutly not worth doing anything on this bullshit site.i have to now go through and redownload everything i have lost. gonna spend 3 hours fixing everthing thats messed up. FUCK YOU POKEROWNED
    You do the downloads at your own risk, and backing up your files on a disk is also a good idea. If you want to blame someone, blame yourself. You might also want to invest in antivirus software, ijs
    I am the Captain of my ship. If you don't like the ride, Get Off!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think u should swtch t a macbook or something that is not a pc for best resutls

PokerOwned Veteran
    I love when people with no technological knowledge get mad when something doesn't go right. If you don't like it then why don't you go learn how to code and create something better. But no, you just want to complain about shit you don't understand.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Well, I understand your frustrations, but I also feel that you're the type of person who gets overly frustrated at things in general when they don't go your way, therefore, I don't think you should be considering poker as a way to make a living or a way to make a little extra money, in case that's what you've been thinking. The reason I feel this way is because poker is about the most frustrating thing a person could decide to do, unless he's got the emotions of a steel studded transformer that can turn from human to machine at will whenever he wants to.

dang thats crazy....oh well glglgl

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast