Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62939.67

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar

If you could cheat once...

OK this is NOT a question of would you ever cheat. However... If you had mad hacking skills, and entered a big tourney, and had these two options, which would it be? 1. see the other players hole cards. 2. see the flop B4 it comes up. and WHY would either be better for the way you play.

other players hole cards, if you know what your player has, you are poker god!
    !
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

This is the dumbest question ever.

PokerOwned Pro
    yeah poke i have to agree there with you there!@#$!!#$

Quote Originally Posted by wykydsceptre View Post
    OK this is NOT a question of would you ever cheat. However... If you had mad hacking skills, and entered a big tourney, and had these two options, which would it be? 1. see the other players hole cards. 2. see the flop B4 it comes up. and WHY would either be better for the way you play.
    I choose 3. see the hole card and the whole board to come. Then I play to winz RUNZZZZ GOODZZZZ WITH A GUNZZZZ

Seasoned Veteran
    I would rather see hole cards. It would be better, you would always know when to fold. The hand could change dramatically after the flop, but the opponents cards would always be the same.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dookdrawls View Post
    I would rather see hole cards. It would be better, you would always know when to fold. The hand could change dramatically after the flop, but the opponents cards would always be the same.
    of course seeing the hole cards would be nice, but if ya have a 22 or an AK knowing the flop would be nice

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Its see the other persons whole cards and its not even close. You know where you are at at all times. Unless this is an all in or fold tournament, it doesnt matter if you would like to know the board or not. You'll eventually see the board.

Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    Its see the other persons whole cards and its not even close. You know where you are at at all times. Unless this is an all in or fold tournament, it doesnt matter if you would like to know the board or not. You'll eventually see the board.
    And this is why it's a stupid question. Because this is the only answer.

PokerOwned Veteran
    would rather know the flop. Because we all know online poker loves to deliver bad beats lol. So seeing his 27os wouldnt mean jack sh*t

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast