Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61502.24

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    either way id win em all almost

PokerOwned God
    hole cards for sure... obviously

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    Its see the other persons whole cards and its not even close. You know where you are at at all times. Unless this is an all in or fold tournament, it doesnt matter if you would like to know the board or not. You'll eventually see the board.
    very nice answer. but I think it depends on how you play,or want to with your new super powers. you will get chips quicker if ya see a good flop for your hand(while everyone is cursing you) It is basically AIorF, but its on your terms.

PokerOwned God
    hold cards of course because you will see the flop in play

Quote Originally Posted by UPayMyBils View Post
    would rather know the flop. Because we all know online poker loves to deliver bad beats lol. So seeing his 27os wouldnt mean jack sh*t
    until the flop drops and u see both his whole cards and the flop....
    Quote Originally Posted by wykydsceptre View Post
    very nice answer. but I think it depends on how you play,or want to with your new super powers. you will get chips quicker if ya see a good flop for your hand(while everyone is cursing you) It is basically AIorF, but its on your terms.
    wrong...if u see what it is they are holding u can make a more overall choice, for example u choose to see just the flop/turn/river and do not see the other players hole cards, u see u will end up with 2 pair from both ure whole cards which by normal standards is a decent(ish) hand to go in on...however u DONT see that one of the other players holds pp's and when the flop drops he ends up hitting a set...
    now if u opt to see the hole cards of the other players ud of probably had to pay to see the flop but the minute the flop drops u would know u are beat and to fold the hand....

as rivdee said its a stupid question for the simple fact that ultimately you will see the flop reguardless of which option u choose ergo the biggest advantage comes from seeing other peoples hole cards
    Last edited by azreal1; 05-08-2013 at 08:16 AM.
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This would probably be a better question if posed as an all-in or fold tournament.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeah deff the other players hole cards cuz even if u could see flop he could be holden the nutz

Banned
    would rather see the flop i guess, then i would be able to steal or give up at that point. but i love bluffing, so maybe i would be aggressive and take it at the river with the worst hand

Elite PokerOwned Member
    see the other player hole cards, although the other option is not bad at all

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I agree with everyone else, I would want to see the hole cards, the flop aint shit if you don't know what the other guy has
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast