Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62816.02

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Banned
    I havent discussed it with drywallman but here is my opinion. In the last week or 2 you issued a similar bounty. Over the next hour or so the chat filled with you posting the and the mods having to explain why we wouldnt sticky it. Needless to say it took over the chatbox for atleast 1+ hour.

While personally i likely wouldnt have banned you this time around, if Drywallman deleted your original bounty post and then seen you post it again and feared an equal episode of the chat being overtaken, he might have thought a ban was the best route to control it.

We have the ability to ban chat posts as well as forum posts. The fact he only banned the chat bost shows to me that he was just making sure a similar incident didnt happen in the main chat again.

This is simply my opinion on what happened and by no means what drywallman was actually thinking.
    1. Why was my post deleted in the first place?

2. I understand not spamming. I wouldnt post it a 2nd time if it wasnt insta deleted first time (I assumed the deletion was an accident)

3. I understand refusing to sticky something, but why delete it? If it is not spam, abusive, etc.

4. should we just throw everyone in jail who could possibly be a criminal someday before they ever do any criminal activity? how is it fair to ban me preemptively before i do anything wrong?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    I banned you for this which I told you before was nonsense and caused BS

03/01/2013 23:55 <Sharking> can a mod sticky my bounty
    .... thats worth a ban?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    1. Why was my post deleted in the first place?

2. I understand not spamming. I wouldnt post it a 2nd time if it wasnt insta deleted first time (I assumed the deletion was an accident)

3. I understand refusing to sticky something, but why delete it? If it is not spam, abusive, etc.

4. should we just throw everyone in jail who could possibly be a criminal someday before they ever do any criminal activity? how is it fair to ban me preemptively before i do anything wrong?
    simple, like the boy who cried wolf too much. Nobody believed him.................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    Two members who scammed me for 4k point loans, over two months, have shown up recently and been buying into PO Freerolls. These scammers are glorified here, while honest players like me are getting the ban for why??? Asking to put a bounty on someone...... ABSURD

Mich with all do respect, that wasnt a very valuable point. Yes, I do like to know why I am getting punished when I am not breaking rules. Sorry if you see something wrong with that mentality.
    You mean with all due respect? It wasn't a viable point? That just proves my point. You obviously broke a rule. But in your opinion you didn't.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

dude you spammed chat 2 days ago and now want to play victim? Choose one man

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Two members who scammed me for 4k point loans, over two months, have shown up recently and been buying into PO Freerolls. These scammers are glorified here, while honest players like me are getting the ban for why??? Asking to put a bounty on someone...... ABSURD

Its possible they already had coupons and not "buying" anything. Also, we told you you have to claim insurance once every 7 days.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567