Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62392.42

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Pm zab yea like he is really going to wake up mods get away with murder cause zab is never here
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    no one not even zab is going to change it....We dont override each others authority....half the ban is over already and you all have had plenty of chatting in here and now earning points for it
    ps. Don't think I said anything about lifting the ban, only about explaining it. I kick my cat because it doesn't understand words. I hope Sharking isn't that stupid...
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    no one not even zab is going to change it....We dont override each others authority....half the ban is over already and you all have had plenty of chatting in here and now earning points for it
    I already made over 5 posts today with valuable contributions. I started this thread to get an answer as to why I was banned. I also have my chatting priviledges back now. That is besides the point. I want to know why I was banned

I was out smoking when the incident occurred so I cant comment on the why, nor do I need anyone to explain it to me. But as far as this thread goes, Sharkey, I feel sorry for your mother..to be honest..I like ya and all, but you are acting much younger than your age.

I got in trouble, why why why I wanna know why?.. jeees...
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    I dont understand why drywallman can't type for himself. If you would like to be helpful prawns, perhaps, you could ask him and relay the message for us.
    I type for myself man, you honestly can't see why you got a ban?

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    I was out smoking when the incident occurred so I cant comment on the why, nor do I need anyone to explain it to me.
    I got in trouble, why why why I wanna know why?..
    Mich with all do respect, that wasnt a very valuable point. Yes, I do like to know why I am getting punished when I am not breaking rules. Sorry if you see something wrong with that mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    I dont understand why drywallman can't type for himself. If you would like to be helpful prawns, perhaps, you could ask him and relay the message for us.
    I havent discussed it with drywallman but here is my opinion. In the last week or 2 you issued a similar bounty. Over the next hour or so the chat filled with you posting the and the mods having to explain why we wouldnt sticky it. Needless to say it took over the chatbox for atleast 1+ hour.

While personally i likely wouldnt have banned you this time around, if Drywallman deleted your original bounty post and then seen you post it again and feared an equal episode of the chat being overtaken, he might have thought a ban was the best route to control it.

We have the ability to ban chat posts as well as forum posts. The fact he only banned the chat bost shows to me that he was just making sure a similar incident didnt happen in the main chat again.

This is simply my opinion on what happened and by no means what drywallman was actually thinking.

Banned
    This thread would be 5 posts long if the mod who banned me would have gave an explanation.

I banned you for this which I told you before was nonsense and caused BS

03/01/2013 23:55 <Sharking> can a mod sticky my bounty
    bad beat = when money goes in the hand thats behind wins

we had a 3 hour chat about this, not tonight man

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast