Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62392.42

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Banned
    I can give you plenty of copied and pasted remarks you have made
    I dont want to see remarks I have made from other weeks. I want to know why I was banned. Everyone else is waiting for the answers as well.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

TON is Gone.
    Sharking if he does PM you, be openminded and hear him out, thats all I ask.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    Can you PM him and discuss, or have Zab interceed? This bothers me because I have nothing but good interactions with you both.
    if you have an issue with me you have every right to PM Zab, and i have no problem with it.......

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    Can you PM him and discuss, or have Zab interceed? This bothers me because I have nothing but good interactions with you both.
    TONelson I appreciate it. I am very active on this site and always trying to help others ESPECIALLY when it comes to poker advice/strategy

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    if you have an issue with me you have every right to PM Zab, and i have no problem with it.......
    Me? I have none! As I said, I know nothing of what happened. I was busy kicking ass at the final table till I got shoved out the door by lilg.

Banned
    I would like to know so I can prevent getting banned in the future.
    The reason I started this thread was asking drywallman3 to post the reason for the ban in public for all to see. Going off of the responses on this post, I think we are all still waiting eagerly to hear why.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    no one not even zab is going to change it....We dont override each others authority....half the ban is over already and you all have had plenty of chatting in here and now earning points for it

While i am not in drywallmans head im pretty sure i could hazard a guess at why he banned you if you like.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    no one not even zab is going to change it....We dont override each others authority....half the ban is over already and you all have had plenty of chatting in here and now earning points for it
    LOL a 25 point ban? SWEET!!

EDIT: HEY!! I AIN"T GETTING POINTS AS PROMISED. Have I been 25point ban banned???
    Last edited by TONelson; 01-04-2013 at 12:42 AM.

Banned
    While i am not in drywallmans head im pretty sure i could hazard a guess at why he banned you if you like.
    I dont understand why drywallman can't type for himself. If you would like to be helpful prawns, perhaps, you could ask him and relay the message for us.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast