Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63375.93

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    I wasn't sure if Poofy has those extra privileges yet as Super Mod (Redeems and such) to include her on the buying points issue.

I think that " guess I have to post here to be able to chat" thread should be stickied too.
    I was a member for months before I figured that one out!!

Great information. I too would have liked to know these things as a new member.

Seasoned Veteran
    In the description of what hand beats what from above, four of a kind is described as: Any four cards of the same rank. If two players share the same four of a kind (on the board), the bigger fifth card (the kicker) decides who wins the pot. What is meant by, "two players share the same four of a kind"? There is only four of each suit in a deck and Aces have a higher value then Kings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seasoned Veteran
    If you are playing wild cards and 2 people have a royal flush. One player has only the 10 and ace and 3 wild and the other player has the 10, king and ace and 2 wilds, does one win over the other because less wilds or is it a tie?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seasoned Veteran
    The "whale" is the holy grail of poker - a big-moneyed, amateur poker player with a bottomless bankroll, an eye for the gamble and next-to-no sense of what's truly happening on the felt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PokerOwned Master
    Ooh, thanks for this. Lets see if I'm in any of the promotions!

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    This is great, I love it.

Experienced Member
    For me it was how to "opt in" for the freeroll. I missed the first one I was trying to attend because I had no clue

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    vERY IMFORMATIVE oops sorry for yelling, I cant believe you took all thaT TIME TO DO THAT TYTYTYTY

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhackaDonk View Post
    If you are playing wild cards and 2 people have a royal flush. One player has only the 10 and ace and 3 wild and the other player has the 10, king and ace and 2 wilds, does one win over the other because less wilds or is it a tie?
    It would go to suits for the next tiebreaker, it always goes in reverse alphabetical order S, H, D, C. Spades the strongest and clubs the weakest

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast