Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    I love poker , play today and also play soccer whit my friendys

I am not sure what you mean by stickied. Can you please explain what getting stickied means. Thanks.

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    Im sorry WAY to much to read now ~ but i will come back n read it through
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

good to see the once useful post is getting cluttered by spam
    dame ure not new u have been here long enough now to know 99% of what wickeds already posted...so why should u need to read it...nvm comment to say u havent read it :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Everyone needs to read this post that just joined... It helped me tremendously..but I have been having issues completing some of the offers... either I cannot get to the submit button or there is an ad in the middle of the offer page blocking something I need to click.. Its quite annoying.. like ur lil avatar down at the bottom banging the head on the keyboard... haha .. yea
    Punish the Deed Not the Breed

Quote Originally Posted by ajskofjr View Post
    I am not sure what you mean by stickied. Can you please explain what getting stickied means. Thanks.
    It means I want to be covered in either honey or syrup.

Not really,

This post has been stickied. It means It get put to the top of the list on the forum, so that it is easy to see for everyone. If you make a thread that is useful or helpful you can request it be sticked.

One can do the same thing in chat.
    For example, you want to put a point bounty on someone and You will pay the points. You can say that in chat and request a MOD to "sticky it" and it will show up at the top of chat, until you request it taken down.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

Another helpful thing i have found thanks to another member that I can't remember the name of ....YOU know who you are....THANKS!

I use sandboxie for downloads.

Sandboxie - Sandbox software for application isolation and secure Web browsing

The way sandboxie works is it makes a little section of your drive to install the program. It is a safe little sandbox.

Think of it like a litter box.

Yes , the litter box gets full of crap but it is better than having crap all over the house, and it can be quickly and easily emptied.

You will still be installing the program, it still might trigger your virus alerts. If that happens, I look at the details of the "virus" it .......to decide whether to proceed or not......it is usually just a software bundle. If it was ever a root kit or something dangerous (hasn't happened yet) I would abort immediately.

A software bundle is not a virus. It is just a bundle of software.

Most of these games are going to have bundles, that's how they make money.
    They will not credit if you skip the extra software.

Most of the downloads will change your search engine which is annoying but still not a virus.

Most of the downloads will shut down your browser, this is during the toolbar installation part. This is normal and still not a virus.

When it reopens, there is usually a landing thank you page.

This is when it will credit your points, usually.

Once you have your points you can either recover or delete the program.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Sandboxie, very good idea, saves time uninstalling too.

Not every download will credit if you use sandboxie but it will still protect your pc which is most important. I just tried the Heroes of Hellas download and it didn't open right. I just give up and delete contents.

Easy Peasy.

awsome, am pretty happy, that i checked your post. thanks

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast