Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64527.02

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    really, i had too much badbeats the i played MTT...i mean if you want play for big prizes, you must investing much money, then you get your luck. Sometimes you always play good, but you lost, because one duck calls with KJ your aces, and gets triples or two pairs.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    so what do u know??

Experienced Member
    then i was new player, i thought, i would win almost all hands with better cards, i always couldnt believe then i losted with aces or better hand against opp...

Experienced Member
    Thanks for the info

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    I wish I knew that the CUBS are digging in for a long-term residence atop the N.L. Three World Series in the next 6 years is not out of the question.
    I suck at Poker. You suck at Life. Swallow That...

Hello all! I started playing poker in high school. At first it was for practical use . After the first prize and the removal of real money it became an additional income. I believe that everyone can become a good poker player , you need only a little bit of diligence and a lot of patience !

I know now and lost a lot of games back then when I used to pay turn and river bets waiting for a mid straight card... rofl

great post,is very helpful for those who just started our carrer in poker owned,thanks:guay:

Very good list of my friends, informative, I'm new here and do not know much more .... learn

There are numerous unalike poker rooms and unlike offers and it can be confusing to make the best decision on where to invest your money. I was having great difficulty to make a choice. I believe that at KonecTime, they will be able to assist you to do the right selection in order to make the most from playing poker and they will surely appreciate to do that for you in this thread as It had helped me a lot.

games

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast